Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 383 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the market being wide open for the summer, it would probably make financial sense to put some overtime on to get it open as soon as possible. They'll more than make up their additional costs with most of he Disney stuff all pushed back to the end of the year. No doubt this will attract big spending tourists.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
It’s that damn timber-framed barn they built... waaaay too time consuming and tossing everything behind schedule.
I think it are your stupid trees that mess up our view, JK probably want's them a certain height and those things need to grow like crazy to meet her standard. ;)

Whatever will happen, it won't be completely finished when it opens, it will have problems the first year and it will be an amazing ride worth the wait.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I think it are your stupid trees that mess up our view, JK probably want's them a certain height and those things need to grow like crazy to meet her standard. ;)

Whatever will happen, it won't be completely finished when it opens, it will have problems the first year and it will be an amazing ride worth the wait.

Ya. With anything new and innovative it will a) take a bit of time to iron out the kinks, and b) take a bit of time for the hysteria to die down with park guests/huge lines for the rides.

I'm guessing that when it opens it won't be included for EP, but eventually it will after a while like other new rides when they open. Our next trip is planned for March 2020 so hopefully that will be plenty of time to have the above 2 sorted out well before we go.

It doesnt surprise me if its running behind schedule. At one point buildings, track and structual work was flying up on a weekly basis but were now barely 6 months away from when they'd want this thing completed for a late May opening and theres seemingly still brand new structures going up and the ones that went up first are still open to the elements and in need of a hell of a lot of theming. Fingers crossed its not a big delay as they could really do with this being what we all hope it will be as early in the season as possible.

image0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.