Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

That launch is going to be something else.

The launch portion looks so perfect compared to the mayhem around it that it's like looking at a swimming pool in a flooded area.

flood-pool.jpg

Thanks Alicia! Theme work has picked up quite a bit since the last time I had a chance to visit. I'm interested to see the progress on the hut within the next month.
Word on the street is train testing is gearing up to happen soon, although I'm guessing it'll be at night so no one can see, and maybe not even with a completed/themed train. They've already been doing envelope tests, and apparently they can't complete some themed elements until after a pull through. Woohoo!

Word on the street is train testing is gearing up to happen soon, although I'm guessing it'll be at night so no one can see, and maybe not even with a completed/themed train. They've already been doing envelope tests, and apparently they can't complete some themed elements until after a pull through. Woohoo!
There was a lot of action going on around the launch after the hut. I would expect to see a partial train and it to be done at park close - HIDE THAT THING NOW FROM BIO.

Negative, it's just a simple redirect back to the original work. The image being ripped and posted here shows nothing on my end in terms of views.

I was just curious. As a rule of thumb, we should all link to the original as it gives the credit to where it's due and shows the credibility (Obviously you're credible)

Get those high zoom lenses ready to look for track marks.

Yes tielo, it is very odd... the building would have been constructed of large solid blocks of limestone or similar. Perhaps they are suggesting that the abbey was attacked by the Germans and some of the stone work had to be filled in and repaired. :look:

Yes tielo, it is very odd... the building would have been constructed of large solid blocks of limestone or similar. Perhaps they are suggesting that the abbey was attacked by the Germans and some of the stone work had to be filled in and repaired. :look:

Isn’t Fantastic Beasts building up to WWII and an infamous battle?

I really love the entrance/exit points and how they look a little caves. One thing I did wish was that the drop out of the "abbey" was fully enclosed to look as if you were dropping through the ruins of an old building. However, that is small potatoes. This just looks awesome.

I'm wondering if Universal's unprecedented May calendar (both IOA & USF open until 9:00 PM on 27 May days) indicates that they are pushing to soft open the new Potter Coaster early that month.
That’s not unprecedented. That’s summer/busy season hours for Universal and that date you are talking about is right over Memorial Day weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.