Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Pixies on sticks like Jack Jack? Haha

Leaked Concept Art; HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL:
Giant_Pixie_Sticks_Box__02384.1352756263.jpg

I hope they rework where this enters/exits. It will be a very popular ride.
They need to push the line entrance back toward the original castle queue and let there be a bit of a cove in front of it to hold bystanders and people who stand in the middle of the path to make decisions.

I think DD had a pretty big area in front of it you could just stand in that didn't clog the walkway. I agree, DC had a terrible queue/exit configuration, I can already feel a twinge of anger thinking about the congestion in that locker area !

In this photo from bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) | Twitter there are planters, balconies or at least double walls on the side of the queue building (in this photo on the left side).
Does anyone know what it is for?
On the front side of the same queue building there are 2 double doors (I expect for emergency access and/or maintenance but also 2 smaller doors (on the left and right side of one of the large doors). Has anyone a clue why they are there?
Also what is all that metal on the bottom of the picture for?
DulJdgJV4AAJsAr.jpg:large

In this photo from bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) | Twitter there are planters, balconies or at least double walls on the side of the queue building (in this photo on the left side).
On the front side of the same queue building there are 2 double doors (I expect for emergency access and/or maintenance but also 2 smaller doors (on the left and right side of one of the large doors). Has anyone a clue why they are there?
The metal is to assemble structures to hold prefab rockwork in at least three different places on the ride (flying car area, Fluffy area, and around spike). Not sure what you mean by the other stuff without some arrows drawn on the image though.

These doors?
zs.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.