Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriouslay can’t see the building unless you lean out from the right area to look.
Well I haven’t been there myself in ages so all I have is the picture and memories of how DC’s track was just as visible from the station.

It’s really hard to notice the building from HE platform. You really have to know it’s there. I had to crouch down near the exit stairs to even get that shot.
Really though? I disagree. To me it's right in your face, like how DC track was visible. I think in these immersive environments, your eyes are constantly wandering and taking in every detail and then, BAM, show building. But they did it with Hogwarts......I still believe they should have lined that area behind the entire wall with trees AGES ago, like the surrounding area. But that's me.

Really though? I disagree. To me it's right in your face, like how DC track was visible. I think in these immersive environments, your eyes are constantly wandering and taking in every detail and then, BAM, show building. But they did it with Hogwarts......I still believe they should have lined that area behind the entire wall with trees AGES ago, like the surrounding area. But that's me.
They could just add more brick to the wall behind the tram platform to be a bit talker if they really felt it was an issue.

I think trees, maybe on a raised platform if they aren’t tall enough, between train station and the building would be nice.

1) Alicia took photos and told you how she did it and said it's not an issue.
2) I was there last week and without craning my neck I couldn't see it

But no, that can't be IT MUST BE WRONG.

1) Alicia took photos and told you how she did it and said it's not an issue.
2) I was there last week and without craning my neck I couldn't see it

But no, that can't be IT MUST BE WRONG.
I disagree and have seen it in person. But it could also depend on which “corral” you are in. A mural would be nice. A straight line of trees would be heaven.

I'm pretty sure I've complained about this viewpoint before, but I'll do it again and again and again.

There has been ZERO precedent set for total immersion with literally anything Universal has built. Not once, not ever. Whether it be a little bit of coaster track or a showbuilding, they aren't gonna hide it completely. The concept art showed a mural, so that's most likely what we're getting. If that's a problem for anyone, I advise accepting that and moving on. Otherwise, don't even queue up for the ride. I'll gladly take your spot, unthemed showbuildings and all. :grin:

I'm pretty sure I've complained about this viewpoint before, but I'll do it again and again and again.

There has been ZERO precedent set for total immersion with literally anything Universal has built. Not once, not ever. Whether it be a little bit of coaster track or a showbuilding, they aren't gonna hide it completely. The concept art showed a mural, so that's most likely what we're getting. If that's a problem for anyone, I advise accepting that and moving on. Otherwise, don't even queue up for the ride. I'll gladly take your spot, unthemed showbuildings and all. :grin:
Um, inside Diagon Alley? And who said they weren’t going to ride because of the building?

Disney never does that, they have so much space to work with that they can make it look perfect.
P1020230.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.