Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 547 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know how rollermandan is getting his camera up so very very high above the walls and trees....

That beard is hiding a step ladder is the only conclusion I can reach.

I did have an idea about leaving a camera in the park to record overnight and then to collect it again the next day for test footage but I’m guessing that would also warrant a ban from the parks. I’m not saying I would do that or anybody should ever do that.

image0.jpg

Th13teen at Aton towers has a drop of approx 16ft, to be fair it is a fun element of the ride. Would have been good if they could have made this one a lot more to make it more intense. I guess its enough to add a "shock factor" but it won't be as scary as some people have made out.

When you include the themeing, story elements and the fact you came in backwards it’ll be pretty epic.

This ride will be better than the sum of its parts for sure, and the sum of its parts are pretty great anyway.

Also thirteen at Alton Towers is lowkey terrible overall.

The Guardian up here at Canada's Wonderland has a 30 ft. Drop and it's quite the shock if you don't know it's coming.

I think this one will still be a good scare. It's that initial part of the plunge that gives the scare so it should still be a decent thrill.

Yea, 18 feet is definitely enough to tickle your stomach. Think of Zamperla's Crazy Bus which is probably about 12 feet. Remember, this is just one feature of the ride and not meant to resemble a drop tower.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
When you include the themeing, story elements and the fact you came in backwards it’ll be pretty epic.

This ride will be better than the sum of its parts for sure, and the sum of its parts are pretty great anyway.

Also thirteen at Alton Towers is lowkey terrible overall.

Most drop rides you come in facing a dead end wall, that will add a good element of surprise to it.

Taking a step back, this ride has so much going on for a single ride it’s unlike anything else.

• The trains
  • The theming, scenery and AAs
  • The launch through the ruins
  • The Spike
  • The backwards section
  • The drop
  • The last big launch

Most drop rides you come in facing a dead end wall, that will add a good element of surprise to it.

Taking a step back, this ride has so much going on for a single ride it’s unlike anything else.

• The trains
  • The theming, scenery and AAs
  • The launch through the ruins
  • The Spike
  • The backwards section
  • The drop
  • The last big launch
Yep, take all the Harry Potter theming and AAs out, you still have an exciting one of a kind coaster

Really? Why wait til 3/12 (yeah we do that reverse of you) to file it?
The act of using a term actually trademarks it for you. The filing with the government is more of a formality, and streamlined way to prove a case without much trouble. If they had filed it early, we could've seen it and ruined the surprise (cough cough Fantastic Worlds cough).

The act of using a term actually trademarks it for you. The filing with the government is more of a formality, and streamlined way to prove a case without much trouble. If they had filed it early, we could've seen it and ruined the surprise (cough cough Fantastic Worlds cough).
I thought about the surprise factor but didn't know about using it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.