Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 585 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be water mist sprayers around the entry to the drop track building. I think there were plans for more by the cave somewhere too, maybe to help hide your ascent up the spike as you approach. They would be water mist effects, like the under bridge tunnel on Hulk, and not true fog effects.
oh Universal where ever ride is a water ride.

Reactions: JoeCamel
oh Universal where ever ride is a water ride.

I often wonder how those meetings go

"And then we spray them with water"

And nobody bats and eye

Oh, and Mark Woodbury has a monocle on for some reason

It is a signature ride...... Something goes terribly wrong and you get sprayed with water. Wouldn't be Universal without them.

I am just more excited with all that they are showing us this week with the creatures of HMCMBA. I am really excited to see the que and whats in store for us in there and how it is themed. So, glad I will be around the park when the ride opens, but of course too I will be lurking around to hopefully catch a soft opening. If not its gonna be hard to stay away from the spoilers of peoples pics, but oh well may make me even more excited. Also, to see how this all has come together from the beginning until now and then the opening I really think a big thank you is in order for all who have did their part and sharing with us especially Inside Universal, @Alicia @Brian G. and everyone else, and especially Bioreconstruct for his multi helicopter overhead shots and days at the park. And if this is any way to show what UC is capable of can't wait to see some amazing theme worlds and lands for UFW.
I am ready for my Motorbike Adventure Hagrid can't wait to see the Magical Creatures and the amazing ways it is themed and the story.
Is everyone ready for this adventure and who is gonna be around for the opening? Would be nice to meet you guys and say hello. Revving up my motorbike, but I am ready to just sit back in the sidecar and zoom around.
I already bought my Fluffy plush, but guess I should get some more before opening I bet stuff will be flying off the shelves. Plus, please have a hoodie for it, I live in Orlando but love Hoodie and shorts weather.

I am just more excited with all that they are showing us this week with the creatures of HMCMBA. I am really excited to see the que and whats in store for us in there and how it is themed. So, glad I will be around the park when the ride opens, but of course too I will be lurking around to hopefully catch a soft opening. If not its gonna be hard to stay away from the spoilers of peoples pics, but oh well may make me even more excited. Also, to see how this all has come together from the beginning until now and then the opening I really think a big thank you is in order for all who have did their part and sharing with us especially Inside Universal, @Alicia @Brian G. and everyone else, and especially Bioreconstruct for his multi helicopter overhead shots and days at the park. And if this is any way to show what UC is capable of can't wait to see some amazing theme worlds and lands for UFW.
I am ready for my Motorbike Adventure Hagrid can't wait to see the Magical Creatures and the amazing ways it is themed and the story.
Is everyone ready for this adventure and who is gonna be around for the opening? Would be nice to meet you guys and say hello. Revving up my motorbike, but I am ready to just sit back in the sidecar and zoom around.
I already bought my Fluffy plush, but guess I should get some more before opening I bet stuff will be flying off the shelves. Plus, please have a hoodie for it, I live in Orlando but love Hoodie and shorts weather.
Yes...I think UC gets their Mojo back with this attraction. It looks damn good.

Yes...I think UC gets their Mojo back with this attraction. It looks damn good.
Certainly looks to be what I think could be considered their most well rounded (and possibly best) attraction they've created in the Comcast era and possibly just best overall. I know some will have differing opinions on where this ride will ultimately rank after we get a chance to ride it, but i'd be surprised if it's not in the conversation with Spider-Man and FJ for best ride.

I’ll be there opening day for sure. First thing in the morning. I created a meetup event in my FB group, but I’ll definitely be hanging out in Hogsmeade all day June 13th. Can’t wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.