Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some good and bad info from that:

Good: Devils Snare moves.

Bad: Centaur doesn’t.

I suppose he still could and he just isn’t finished yet, but that was clearly a static figure.
I’ve been hoping his torso up, or even just head, follows us as we pass. Not expecting much more than that. But would be cool if he spoke.

Got some good and bad info from that:

Good: Devils Snare moves.

Bad: Centaur doesn’t.

I suppose he still could and he just isn’t finished yet, but that was clearly a static figure.
I feel like by the time we get to the point where we can see the centaur, we'll already be starting to launch and the fact that it doesn't move won't be too obvious. Hopefully.

Interesting to see the Devils Snare and how it works, similar to the waterfall wheels in pandora.

Very clever

Well, that Devil Snare is both amazing and terrifying.

I feel like by the time we get to the point where we can see the centaur, we'll already be starting to launch and the fact that it doesn't move won't be too obvious. Hopefully.

Honestly, if it goes to the speed that Thirteen's backward launch does once the drop track does it's thing, I doubt it would be as much of a problem (at-least, as I'd guess).

The art on the shirt looks absolutely great. Can’t wait to get one myself!

God we’re so close y’all... Less than 60 days away. Gonna have to scramble for tickets though, since I can’t afford an AP this year. :( Don’t know if I should risk one of the days where softs happen, or just face the opening day crowds.

To be fair, the Skrewt is gonna move and they didn’t show that moving either.
Lol. They showed a still picture of the Skrewt but a video of the Centaur.

Additionally, they mentioned the Skrewt would be an animatronic in their writeup but did not mention the Centaur.

To be fair, they didn’t mention Fluffy or Devils snare would move either but did show subsequent videos. This video of the Centaur showed zero movement. Not a picture, a video.

Not sure we can definitely say the Centaur doesn’t move...yet
No one said the Centaur was “definitely not going to move?”
But based on the video, it’s not looking likely.

Last edited:
What saves us from the devil's snare? In the promo this week universal made it a point to say that devil's snare is defeated by light AND fire...could a skrewt blast happen in the drop building?
I’m 99.9% sure it’ll have nothing to do with the skrewts. Almost certainly a spell like in the first book/movie. Probably Hagrid’s voice and then a bright flash before the drop track.

Status
Not open for further replies.