Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of the year Uni said more details would be released this year, same for Nintendo, of course Uni loves the change their minds lately.
Yes, I think they mean opening details

I'm kidding of course...They will release something...They even released art for Fallon and F&F

They probably REALLY want to show people this has no screenz/isn't a simulator

A few things I noticed in this picture... the first is that the evac platforms for the straight away leading to the hut or whatever it is have arched supports (click pic to zoom)... that is world class theme park building in that they might never be seen.

Second is we can finally see the actual depth that the pond will be at assuming it will be maintained to within 6-10” of the top of the concrete coaster supports. Note that the other straight evac concrete has been completely coated and sealed. I assume the water will come very close to that entire structure.

DnAuKbMXsAY-r_i

Photo: @bioreconstruct

A few things I noticed in this picture... the first is that the evac platforms for the straight away leading to the hut or whatever it is have arched supports (click pic to zoom)... that is world class theme park building in that they might never be seen.

Second is we can finally see the actual depth that the pond will be at assuming it will be maintained to within 6-10” of the top of the concrete coaster supports. Note that the other straight evac concrete has been completely coated and sealed. I assume the water will come very close to that entire structure.

DnAuKbMXsAY-r_i

Not sure I am seeing arched supports there, I see the track covers and those are arched with something (duct tape??) covering some joints between the pieces.

Not sure I am seeing arched supports there, I see the track covers and those are arched with something (duct tape??) covering some joints between the pieces.
If you look at the bottom right hand of the photo just above the HE entrance you can see the metal walkways that accompany the track coming out(in) of the hut building. Below that is the arch supports that @Teebin is talking about same material (color wise) is below that.

If you look at the bottom right hand of the photo just above the HE entrance you can see the metal walkways that accompany the track coming out(in) of the hut building. Below that is the arch supports that @Teebin is talking about same material (color wise) is below that.
Sorry I just don't see anything arched there other than the track cover

DnAuKbMXsAY-r_i

Look UNDER the track/catwalk.

Thank you I get it now, it is obvious if I just look at the correct place. I was looking over the track not under it where @Teebin eye was seeing clearly.

Let’s not sour grapes here guys, we should have concept art, a name, opening time frame, and more information by now but we don’t.

Yes but we do have a new coaster being built that looks like a lot of fun. I'll forego concept art any day for that. Also, Gabe provided a great concept for the ride. I still remember the days when concept art was an artist's very loose depiction of the ride's name. The Beast was simply cartoon rails with giant claws coming at you.

For that matter, I'm still waiting for the concept art for Kings Island's new antique car ride.:whistle:

I'm not one of those people where the theming and storyline need to be exactly as we saw in the movies.....but it will be interesting to see how the structures and storyline end up being sold to us. I trust Universal when it comes to Potter....but I'm still very intrigued by what I am seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.