Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure vs Early Park Admission

One other thing....Nearly all the major Universal rides have single rider lines, which move pretty quickly since, unlike Disney, the TM's keep the SR line moving. It's a nice alternative if you run into a long standby line at the mid day rush.

Thanks Mad dog, the kids like to have me around for the intense rides, I'm sure that with the unlimited Express Pass we should be ok. If things get too crazy even with express passes, we can go into Disney mode and start showing up before everyone else.

Andysol I just get off the phone with universal, I need to wait to be at the hotel to know how much is going to cost us, to upgrade because they can't check the value of my tickets from Expedia.

According to the person I was talking to I will need to buy the preferred annual pass, because we can only come when the kids are on vacation and the preferred pass doesn't have those blockout days.

It says on the universal site that preferred annual pass has blockout dates for early morning entrance, but since we will always be staying at a universal hotel that offers unlimited express pass, that will come with extra morning hours for the guest and as a result it will overwrite this limitation right?

Just wait until the last day of vacay and then go to guest services for the upgrade. You’ll get the price and info then to make a decision. Plenty of dates on seasonal pass that you could make work if you wanted.

Regarding early morning, yes. You’ll have it because of on-site.