Hagrid Pre-Show being bypassed? | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid Pre-Show being bypassed?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 14, 2010
This is a weird one.

The path to the pre-show is closed off competly and instead there is a set of temporary stairs in place.

Weird. Honestly Seth's reporting of it is the first I've heard of it. I'm surprised I haven't seen someone else post it before now.

So I was there Oct 12-17 (for HHN) and a staff member told me the walk was damaged due to the recent hurricane (mud slide).

Reactions: Skold
It was like that when I went a couple weeks ago. Had temporary stairs in queue, and pre-show was working but team member said it may or may not be before we went in.

went from outside immediately into pre-show room. Not sure what happened to the indoor queue before pre-show or why it was bypassed. Felt weird.

Hagrid is undeniably Universal's most in-demand ride and shutting it down will be a huge no-no. Doesn't seem like much progress is happening overnight either - maybe waiting for a refurbishment period to open up in 2023?

Reactions: shiekra38
Hagrid is undeniably Universal's most in-demand ride and shutting it down will be a huge no-no. Doesn't seem like much progress is happening overnight either - maybe waiting for a refurbishment period to open up in 2023?

That’s work that can be done after hours, they’re probably doing engineering and design rn.