Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hall of Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you guys don't remember how bad they screwed up the Trump AA the first time:

New sculpt:
E74-DO3WUAMuU1a
The death glare here is next level lol

This is the quietest I’ve ever seen Disney do anything. There’s big announcements for new cupcakes! And yet HoP opens with a new AA and it’s crickets.

As part of Disney’s rumored set of alterations they’re making to the older rides, I hope HoP goes. I don’t really want to think about anything remotely political when I’m on vacation.

Especially when I know there are some crazy people out there who are going to do dumb things in the show and in the parks in order to become a viral YouTube star
American Adventure is better and will always be...I think we've reached the point where we could do a Muppet version and it would be perfectly fine.

Also, you can literally hear the president make a speech darn near anytime you want with the internets.

American Adventure is better and will always be...I think we've reached the point where we could do a Muppet version and it would be perfectly fine.

Also, you can literally hear the president make a speech darn near anytime you want with the internets.
American Adventure is definitely the superior show, but there's something about HoP that I enjoy, even with the internet giving us so much access. If HoP ever goes away due to it's political nature, I kinda hope it's replaced by the show it's inspired by - Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. That's a show that almost everyone can get behind and doesn't need to constantly be updated. Obviously a Muppets show wouldn't need to be updated either, but something about The Muppets just wouldn't feel right in Liberty Square.

American Adventure is definitely the superior show, but there's something about HoP that I enjoy, even with the internet giving us so much access. If HoP ever goes away due to it's political nature, I kinda hope it's replaced by the show it's inspired by - Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. That's a show that almost everyone can get behind and doesn't need to constantly be updated. Obviously a Muppets show wouldn't need to be updated either, but something about The Muppets just wouldn't feel right in Liberty Square.
Don't get me wrong, I love the opening video, it's beautiful

It falls flat, ironically, when the presidents show up lol

Given the current political climate in this country, Disney probably didn't want to politicize further by giving Joe Biden a speech. Or that Joe Biden simply don't feel like wanting to give a speech. Either way, the HOP is looking very nicely.

I think the show was kinda a fun idea...but not today.

They should make any kinda show over this at this point

Replace it with a new ride. It’s beyond time IMHO.
I think they should make a bigger deal of it actually being a place protected by the US Government with the true US Seal. That's a fact most people don't know, and makes it special as one of only a handful of places that can make that statement.

Yes its boring and based in facts and history and there could be a ride or something, but you know what The Land is kinda like that too and we all know that The Land is the GOAT.

First of all, there's no room for a "ride". The most we can possibly ever expect is a show likely based on an IP such as the rumored Muppets show. HoP is very well done imo and there's really no reason to replace it.
There's room. That building is bigger than the peter pan building.

There's room. That building is bigger than the peter pan building.
It would take a massive reconfiguration though. The better question is do the Peter Pan and HoP buildings back up to each other because if so, the best use of the space could be for WDW to update and expand Peter Pan to make it similar to the Shanghai version.

Status
Not open for further replies.