Hall of Presidents | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Hall of Presidents

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize that Disney created molds of both Trump and Clinton last year leading up to the election, right?
You realize that Miketheboss was making a joke, right? I laughed when I read it.

This attraction is a celebration of the office of the president and what the new United States created. Just as the Liberty Square area celebrates the early United States. No one loves and respects every single president, no one believes the people and government of the nation are without flaws. I enjoy this celebration of the office of President. I'm looking forward to seeing it in January.

You realize that Miketheboss was making a joke, right? I laughed when I read it.

This attraction is a celebration of the office of the president and what the new United States created. Just as the Liberty Square area celebrates the early United States. No one loves and respects every single president, no one believes the people and government of the nation are without flaws. I enjoy this celebration of the office of President. I'm looking forward to seeing it in January.
Where did I say that the attraction wasn't any of that? :saywhat:

You realize that Miketheboss was making a joke, right? I laughed when I read it./QUOTE]

That's how it started out but more and more people are saying the same thing. It doesn't look like Trump at all. He should at least be wearing a red tie. I honestly think they should close it and change out the face. I hope Trump calls them out on Twitter. Lol

I was editing some of the official B-Roll footage and didn't realize Trump gives a double thumbs up at the end. That's pretty awesome. Although seems oddly modern amidst the classic figures.

Reactions: Miketheboss
I was editing some of the official B-Roll footage and didn't realize Trump gives a double thumbs up at the end. That's pretty awesome. Although seems oddly modern amidst the classic figures.

It's accurate in that respect.

It does bug me that they didn't give Trump a red tie though. I don't know why but it does. I don't agree with his politics on much of anything, but I just feel like if we're going for accuracy, why not give him the tie he wears every frickin' day?

Reactions: Ryan and Alicia

It does bug me that they didn't give Trump a red tie though. I don't know why but it does. I don't agree with his politics on much of anything, but I just feel like if we're going for accuracy, why not give him the tie he wears every frickin' day?
I think it could be seen as partisan. Purple is red + blue and considered the color to wear when trying to prove bipartisanship.

Reactions: MrRoamer and Nick
I think it could be seen as partisan. Purple is red + blue and considered the color to wear when trying to prove bipartisanship.
Ahh, duh! It's just that the tie looked blue when I saw it so I was confused :lol:

Imaginers should write all his speeches.
I think it was a joint-effort. There was parts of that speech where I was like "I could swear i've heard him give this speech before".

Last edited:

At least they ace'd the ill fitting suit and super long tie even if it's the wrong colour.

Having seen the whole show online I find it actually an improvement over the old show. The screens are used more (even at the end on either side of the presidents) and they seem almost seamless. The narration (I swear it sounds like Whoopi Goldberg) is a bit more gentle than Freeman's and the overall concept seems to be focused on the concept of what the idea of a president is, rather than the "one of us" used before. That said, the Trump AA does look a bit odd, and the ending seems to just wind down, like it runs out of steam

I doubt Goldberg was narrating considering that she’s been against Trump from the beginning of his campaign. As for who’s voice that is, I’m at a loss and think Disney just went with some obscure voice actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.