Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hall of Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, how often does this happen? I always imagined there was some protestors, loudmouths and the usual disrespectful people since HoP first opened. Heck, in non-political attractions you still have people doing stupid things.

I’m assuming this happens once or twice a day and is basically a non-event.

Realistically, how often does this happen? I always imagined there was some protestors, loudmouths and the usual disrespectful people since HoP first opened. Heck, in non-political attractions you still have people doing stupid things.

This is a non news story. I expect this happened before to some extent and would have happened if Hilary Clinton would have been elected.

There have always been people who boo, make remarks, and that sort of thing regardless of who the president is. That being said when it gets to the point where it interrupts the show it definitely warrants being banned from the park. Actually that goes for any attraction, if a guest's behavior is so bad it completely disrupts a show then they've totally crossed the line in my opinion.

I suspect as times have changed that this is more a case of someone going in with this intention and trying to create a news story out of it. The way social media works nowadays something that would have gained zero attention in the past now has the potential to "go viral" and be national news. That attention can be very tempting for some people.

That was my first thought also, and this seems to confirm it. Looking at his Twitter account he's an actor and comedian. I think this was undoubtably just a case of an attention seeker.
Probably hoping he makes the local or national news. A self promotion at the expense of paying guests.

Anything for those 15mins of fame. It seems like everybody from both sides of the coin is condemning this which is slightly unexpected but I'm happy it's happening.

According to MiceChat, Garner Holt was NOT involved in the Trump figure.
And what say you to the rumors that Trump is the Wicked Witch of the West AA repurposed from the Great Movie Ride?

(Not making that up, saw it on YouTube and Twitter this week. Last week the Hillary was already made rumor, this week he’s the Wicked Witch.)

And what say you to the rumors that Trump is the Wicked Witch of the West AA repurposed from the Great Movie Ride?

(Not making that up, saw it on YouTube and Twitter this week. Last week the Hillary was already made rumor, this week he’s the Wicked Witch.)

:lol:

Did Trump approve this? I know that was one of the issues holding this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.