Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last 2 days there was no virtual queue and was mainly walk on even when parks got closed for capacity. They even removed some of the excess queue line fencing from in front of the stage.

Dunno if it means the house isn’t returning, but Uni just tweeted out a walkthrough of Toothfairy. Seems to point to @Legacy’s rumor that the house won’t come back, as I can’t remember Uni ever releasing a POV of a house in an official capacity
I came here to say the same thing. It will be interesting to see if they do the same for Brides since they have allowed basically 0 of that house to be shown. I have also heard from scare actors in the brides house that there are hint towards next year's monster house but I just assumed it would be the house coming in 2022. Didnt even occur to me they could be replacing it after this year.

Last edited:
We weren't allowed to film, sadly. I think they wanna keep it a surprise. I thought the same thing as JS and LDD in regards to Tooth Fairy not returning.
I wonder if they could possibly be choosing to keep brides instead of toothfairy since it seems to be the fan favorite of the two?

I wonder if they could possibly be choosing to keep brides instead of toothfairy since it seems to be the fan favorite of the two?

Universal Monsters are also more marketable. Or the house is in better shape. Or they're keeping neither and just decided to let people film in one. Or they're keeping both and we're all reading too much into things, like we normally do.

See, who says there won't be plenty of speculation for next year?:lol:

Universal invited us and let us film Tooth Fairy. I guess that's why the released their own today.. :lol:

I gave in and watched this run through. So disappointed they might not bring this back with a fully staffed cast. Not going to judge it by the video (because that’s dumb and you can’t experience attractions through YouTube), but wow this looked like a cool approach towards the house’s concept and story.

I gave in and watched this run through. So disappointed they might not bring this back with a fully staffed cast. Not going to judge it by the video (because that’s dumb and you can’t experience attractions through YouTube), but wow this looked like a cool approach towards the house’s concept and story.
It was a very cool house, and unpopular opinion, I preferred it to Brides.

But this isn't the review thread so I'll stop before I get yelled at. :)