Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is there sth that they can announce? Also saw a Job offering for HHN on the Universal Website. Don't think it is HHN but are they planing on doing more stuff depending on the weekend?

Is there sth that they can announce? Also saw a Job offering for HHN on the Universal Website. Don't think it is HHN but are they planing on doing more stuff depending on the weekend?

I saw an internal job posting going around on Twitter that was looking for 4 different body type scare actors and must be fully available from mid September until early November

They will crunch the numbers. Stats don't lie. If icons sell, then there will be more.

Fingers crossed. I’m guessing there was a bump with Jack at 25 so they tried Chance for 26 and sales slumped. Although we were going to get Caretaker for 27. Anyways, I like that they’re throwing fans a bone, especially with the HHN 15 maps.

Reactions: TCox91 and Legacy
What are the possible options for this announcement? Hoping for more houses or more dates. I just really hope it's not HHN food related.

I saw an internal job posting going around on Twitter that was looking for 4 different body type scare actors and must be fully available from mid September until early November
Curious what they were looking for and if it hints at other houses

I heard last week they wanted to do a distanced meet and greet with the icons so maybe it’s that? I don’t see the entire event being uncanceled yet. Could be a announcement of 2 more houses coming next week?