Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Please stick to the Halloween at Universal thread for discussion regarding the rumored extra house opening.

And, to anyone upset about this rumor, there are many other threads on IU to read and contribute to, and, a gentle reminder that it’s still just a rumor.

The link you posted, is to this thread. I apologize for discussing the rumored house in this thread, as I was not aware there was an additional thread for this topic.

Reactions: HHNSK
The link you posted, is to this thread. I apologize for discussing the rumored house in this thread, as I was not aware there was an additional thread for this topic.

Here’s a link to the other thread then if you wanna talk about Puppet Theatre...

Hearing that those are for Beetlejuice, to film the same kind of promo we just saw for Puppet, not for public runthroughs

I might be mistaken, but I wouldn't think they would fire-proof, set up a truss with lights, pressure wash the building and set up an entrance portal 200ft from the entrance, just to shoot a video.

But hey, it's 2020, so who knows.

Seeing Beetlejuice merch on sale isn’t giving me much hope that it’s returning next year.

I think it's pretty normal that the yearly HHN merchandise starts going on sale towards the end of the run and this wouldn't be any different, IMO. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't think too much about stuff going on sale.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Seeing Beetlejuice merch on sale isn’t giving me much hope that it’s returning next year.
If Beetlejuice wasn't gonna be coming back, I guarantee it would have been open for more than one day this year, if it even does open. It's way too big of a draw for them to just build it, use it once, and then abandon it.

Is the rumor that it’s only gonna be used for a day right now?
I was mostly just referring to you saying that you dont have much hope that it's returning, since the current rumor is that this year it's only gonna be open for a day, if it does at all, which strikes me as weird if it wasnt returning. Seems like they'd want to get as much use out of a headliner like that as they could if they didn't intend to bring it back.

I might be mistaken, but I wouldn't think they would fire-proof, set up a truss with lights, pressure wash the building and set up an entrance portal 200ft from the entrance, just to shoot a video.

But hey, it's 2020, so who knows.
Where is said entrance portal you speak of?

EDIT: Funny @Joe , you keep to forum bright when everything goes down the crapper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolbfitz
Reminder to discuss #HHNForever, 2021, and other online marketing pushes in the #HHNForever thread.

I just wanna post this here since the two threads can be confusing.

HHN Forever is seemingly a marketing tool for behind the scenes content (i.e. Puppet Theatre, past event footage) and that thread should be used to discuss the things posted that pertain to that tag.

Halloween 2020 thread is for this year’s offerings, so, Bride of Frankenstein, Tooth Fairy (reviews of those two should go in the review thread though) and the rumored Beetlejuice house opening, the skeleton hunt and trick or treating at IOA.