Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween - Hell Comes to Haddonfield

During 1 of those podcasts, Mike mentioned that they obviously want to cover some of the more memorable kills from the movie. He specifically mentions the hot tub/sauna scene and that makes me pretty excited. I want to see how they're going to pull this off without it looking comical.

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with SCREENZ... What is SCREENZ? "cloud-based system providing a unique set of tools designed to enable a two-way interaction between broadcasters and viewers"
Are you asking me where the podcast was? If so, here:

Ha. Sorry, it's a long old joke here. I could see it being projected partially on a screen like the battle between Jason & Freddy last year.

A giant meh for me. The first film is so iconic, with an amazing soundtrack and cinematography that gives it so much depth and changed the way horror was made. The sequel is just a sequel. It doesn't do anything to top the original nor is a classic of its own right. What made the original house so good is that every scene was a really memorable scene from the film. The sequel really has nothing that memorable about it nor the following the first one had. I think it'll be an ok house, especially if there are fire effects but I think people are gonna compare it too much to the 24 house and get disappointed over it. Whatever though it's better than TWD

I've just watched H2 for the first time in many years and came here to post pretty much exactly this. I feel they're going to have to use a lot more creativity for scenes/kills than the movie itself does.

I'm super shocked this is so low on anticipated lists. We know that his is Aiello's favorite horror movie and how passionate he was with the original. Comparing this with AWiL makes no sense.

I think it will be a solid house with good scares but I don't expect it to be as good as the original. Also this years lineup is very solid so even my 1-8 are all basically I'm pumped for it and when trying to rank I bet it comes down to house location or how good the movie was. I honestly feel like TCSM will be the one to evoke the feeling of Halloween @ 24 as I feel like they really get creative and trim the fat when they design the tent houses.

I'm super shocked this is so low on anticipated lists. We know that his is Aiello's favorite horror movie and how passionate he was with the original. Comparing this with AWiL makes no sense.

For me it comes down to variety. This year there are a couple IPs with some fantastic variety in sets/creatures that have me much more interested. Add to that my love of westerns and the rumbles I am hearing about Tomb of the Ancients and that throws this down to at least number 5. From that point I look at Halloween 2 vs. Texas Chainsaw Massacre and basically say, "Eh, I like TCM more" so therefore this gets bumped down to 6.

Now, that is not to say that this will be a bad house. I truly believe it will be cool, but the others are more intriguing in variety, execution, or in my love for the subject matter. To be honest, I do not care for AHS, but I can see it being a great house just because of the varied rooms and monsters. At the end of the day, I sort of know what I am going to get from H2, so it gets a lower spot on my list.

Why does USH get a full house facade, yet we only get a movie poster?

Hollywood basically has to build facades to hide the tents. Besides the tent houses here facades are inside. Ours has the big hospital reveal which is pretty impressive so it's a trade off I would take.

yeah the poster doesn't bother me because it looks really cool. A full facade would have been nice but the poster is really creepy at night. plus like everyone is saying the hospital facade is inside so it makes sense. I personally love the poster.