Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know im late. But I saw someone mention "white whale" having something to do with the colors black and white. Classic Universal monsters were black and white. I see murdy doing another Universal classic monsters 2. But the twist is they can go the orlando route like the dead exposure uv maze they did this year

Digging this up from way-back, but do we remember what this is? Was this the Twilight Zone rumours?

Im really stumped on the Mexican clue honestly. Best thing to do is keep on guessing or just wait till announcment.
I’m new here so please forgive my mistakes on formatting this reply... I’ve gone through the thread the past couple of days and have been a bit surprised to not see anyone mention La Llorona again as the Mexican original. I know a movie came out this year so that would look a bit possible to me, let me know your thoughts

I’m new here so please forgive my mistakes on formatting this reply... I’ve gone through the thread the past couple of days and have been a bit surprised to not see anyone mention La Llorona again as the Mexican original. I know a movie came out this year so that would look a bit possible to me, let me know your thoughts
They’ve already done la llorona twice and El Cucuy

Reactions: spectatuh
In the past when John talked about this specific Mexican original he said it would be hard to understand and would need a song or poem or something to explain the story to guests so they wouldn’t get Confused. Most people know what the legend of la llorona is so it wouldn’t make sense if it came back.

Reactions: spectatuh
In the past when John talked about this specific Mexican original he said it would be hard to understand and would need a song or poem or something to explain the story to guests so they wouldn’t get Confused. Most people know what the legend of la llorona is so it wouldn’t make sense if it came back.
Ah, that would definitely clear that up than. Thanks!

alright here's some things that might help
  • the song itself (dreams, sand, eye "he is said to sprinkle sand or dust on or into the eyes of the child at night to bring on sleep and dreams.", date)
  • hiking
  • train tracks
  • spanish (i know it's a dub, but can be relevant)
  • bullies
  • episode details from "the blunder years" (hypnotist, traumatic childhood event, dead body, flashbacks, paper towels)
Just thought I should bring this up for speculation related to the Mexican Maze.

gnome.jpg
OOH