Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure what we're supposed to be seeing. Doesn't look like there's a terror tram this year, so it just looks like prop storage.

The fourth image though, with all the branches, that one looks like the FDTD tent. They almost look like blossoms, not like all the green that was in Jody Verrill. Any idea what that is?
could be for another maze, they typically store the props for the other scare zones and mazes down there

Because it won’t be. Creepshow is a classic.

You know this major bombshell just gave me an awful thought: what if the reason why they refuse to announce Ghostbusters is because Sony is forcing them to do the remake instead of the original? Sony has made a lot of dumb moves so I wouldn’t put it past them.
... Ghostbusters hasn’t been announced because Orlando wasn’t ready to announce it.

If this is the case so far, I hope its at least a mix of the original and the tv show. Kinda like ST which is mainly season 2 but a bit of season 3.

Could creep show be a compilation maze? Like a story from the new show, some stories from the original, maybe some from the sequel?
I don't feel like theres enough room for that, from the original the only ones I could think they'd cut would be Jordy Verill and They're Creeping Up on You, and even without those there's still Fathers Day, Something to Tide You Over, and The Crate, so they could fit maybe at most one story from the tv show if they cut those. I still doubt they'll do the show unless it comes out well before the event and is well received.

So…basically in summary is this what HHN2019 is looking like it’s gonna be?:

Upper Lot:

Mazes:
- House of 1000 Corpses: Waterworld Queue
- Holidayz in Hell(music by Figure): Parisian Courtyard
- AMC’s The Walking Dead: TWDA
- Us: Tram Garage A
- Pandora’s Box(music by ?): Tram Garage B

Scarezones:
- Spirits & Demons of the East: New York
- Fallen Angelz: Main Street
- Christmas in Hell: French Street