Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Wishful thinking here (especially since we just got a maze announcement today), but do you think there's still a chance that either tomorrow through Sunday we may get another announcement due to SDCC?

Aaaaand update!
Confirmed:
- Stranger Things 2 and 3
- Holidayz In Hell
- Frankenstien Meets The Wolfman
- Ghostbusters

Unconfirmed (Rumor):
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space
- House of 1000 Corpses
- Pandoras Box
- Creepshow
- Us

I know we just got an announcement, but imma guess KKFOS is next.

Reading through the twitter comments reminds me how much I hate the no comedy/family friendly houses crowd. Like we're at a point where we are gonna get 10 houses and they can't handle one that isn't strictly horror. And then some act like HHN is going down a bad path because of it. Can't stand those people.
*Maze about 4th film in Purge franchise is released* GP: "Oh man I can't wait to see it!"
*Maze about classic film with immense pop culture influence is released* GP: "Ew, thats not horror. Do more Insidious mazes."

*Maze about 4th film in Purge franchise is released* GP: "Oh man I can't wait to see it!"
*Maze about classic film with immense pop culture influence is released* GP: "Ew, thats not horror. Do more Insidious mazes."
murdy: *does ghostbusters*
twitter: "that ain't horror in any way"
murdy: *does the purge*
twitter:
d9221856732de755008f095d51e55ba163596ed4r1-680-553v2_hq.jpg

It makes me wonder how they'll receive Creepshow and KKFOS. I know the forum users and die-hard horror movie fan communities will be ecstatic, but considering that they make up a small percentage of the overall HHN guest attendance, it's easy to live in a bubble where it makes sense to be excited, yet have a large portion of Twitter users be confused, unaware of those properties, or annoyed they didn't choose recently popular horror franchises instead.

It makes me wonder how they'll receive Creepshow and KKFOS. I know the forum users and die-hard horror movie fan communities will be ecstatic, but considering that they make up a small percentage of the overall HHN guest attendance, it's easy to live in a bubble where it makes sense to be excited, yet have a large portion of Twitter users be confused, unaware of those properties, or annoyed they didn't choose recently popular horror franchises instead.
I expect Creepshow to be confusing to the gp, but I think Killer Klowns will be well recieved just due to how much the gp like clowns.