Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People thinking that the Insidious 4 house from two years ago was suddenly gonna fall down and be the Neibolt House was still one of the funniest things I've seen on one of these threads.

Oh God, and then we were all ready to March on Washington when we heard that Leatherface may have been the replacement for The Conjuring.

2017 was a terrible time to join the forums, lol.

Don't worry as the facade gets built, it will be torn down to reveal the REAL facade!

Shhh! Don't be revealing the underwraps stuff! People are really loving the artwork for Holidayz in Hell! Let them enjoy the aesthetic for a few weeks before Sept. 11, when it's smashed to bits to reveal the Warren's Occult Museum facade!

Last edited:
If memory serves correctly, Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter 1 beat El Cucuy for having the latest announcement of all mazes. I think it was announced the August 29th.

If memory serves correctly, Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter 1 beat El Cucuy for having the latest announcement of all mazes. I think it was announced the August 29th.

2017 was just a mess all around. The Shining as early as March and then AHS, then nooooooooooothing for months on end. And then, to make matters worse, we basically knew the lineup beforehands, so there wasn't even any surprise, just disappointment that Conjuring was replaced.

We're definitely getting everything by next week. The event starts too early this year for it not to happen. Full event trailer the week after.

I'm going to guess HoTC and a revamp of the site next week, Pandora's the week after.

To give a list from most to least, as it'll be my first go-around for the event proper since 2012..

1: Frankenstein Meet's The Wolfman
2: Pandora's
3: Creepshow
4: Holidayz
5: Ghostbusters
6: HoTC
7: Stranger Things
8: Klownz
9: Us
10: TWDA

I'm genuinely pumped for Universal Monsters, as I was very much jealous seeing people go through last year's maze. And Pandora..feels like it could be something special.

Last edited:
2017 was just a mess all around. The Shining as early as March and then AHS, then nooooooooooothing for months on end. And then, to make matters worse, we basically knew the lineup beforehands, so there wasn't even any surprise, just disappointment that Conjuring was replaced.

We're definitely getting everything by next week. The event starts too early this year for it not to happen. Full event trailer the week after.

I think you're confusing Orlando's announcements with ours because I remember we got The Shining in May and AHS: Roanoke in June, since technically Orlando announced their AHS maze back in March, which confused people from our coast at the time. However, you're right with us learning the entire line-up in March. Granted it just goes to show that we have had very unpredictable announcement schedules.

Last edited: