Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like UCM 2 is possible similar to Alice Cooper. Murdy has stated on Twitter that if UCM were to come back it would be a new concept or something different. He wouldn't want to do the same thing.

Which reminds me of Alice Cooper it's really popular and gets 1st place for it's year then it comes back for the next year as a whole new concept and is shared with Orlando.

It would be cool to see UCM 2 actually be the Original UCM Characters because the Revamped ones are cool but I think a Old School Black and White maze would be really cool.

Reactions: Freak
I give Murdy mad respect for respecting the maze’s legacy and not just wanting to copy + paste the same concept from last year. I would not at all mind seeing a new UCM house....as long as it doesn’t involve Figure.

Damn, no Thing this year, oh well.
However Holidayz in Hell is pretty cool so I guess im okay with it. I wonder if they're gonna add new characters.

A Castle did blow up last year so it would be in Ruins.

1954's Creature from the Black Lagoon (Bit of a stretch if it's still Modern Day).

Monsters last year could be considered Up Based and if it were to return this year being a Sequel to last year's maze it would also be Up Based.

The possibility of Holidayz in Hell coming back as a maze is excited. I’d love to ss if they could fit in some other holidays. Chinese New Year and Mother’s Day would be fun to see.

The possibility of Holidayz in Hell coming back as a maze is excited. I’d love to ss if they could fit in some other holidays. Chinese New Year and Mother’s Day would be fun to see.
Lol, I would love to see how Mothers Day or Fathers day be done.

Imagine if they did Arbor Day and just brought back the stilt tree-like thing from ahs Roanoke
Bloodengutz had Arbor Day. It was a female lumberjack sawing through a corpse with a chop saw and a guy dressed as a tree.

Anyone else see the tweet where John was asked about Hellraiser and he said "I'd love to but rights are a mess". That doesn't sound like his usual denial/ non denial.

I wasn't following during The Exorcist or The Shining, but last year when IT was being speculated he just would say "I'd love to".

Anyone else see the tweet where John was asked about Hellraiser and he said "I'd love to but rights are a mess". That doesn't sound like his usual denial/ non denial.

I wasn't following during The Exorcist or The Shining, but last year when IT was being speculated he just would say "I'd love to".
I mean if its actually on the table he generally just says "I'd love to" but if he says something like "I'd love to, but..." it usually means its not gonna happen any time soon.

Hellraiser was so speculated/rumored too. Orlando’s codename “Drill” seemed to fit it too. Let’s just hope we don’t get a crappy property instead