Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Im pretty sure Uni is free to use Twilight Zone's IP in SoCal. Hell Florida is too so long the phrase "Tower of Terror" isn't slapped after it.
This is likely true, as Disney doesnt own CBS, and its been long enough since a Twilight Zone themed tower of terror has opened in the states that I doubt theres any deal with CBS to keep the rights exclusive to disney.

Im pretty sure Uni is free to use Twilight Zone's IP in SoCal. Hell Florida is too so long the phrase "Tower of Terror" isn't slapped after it.

Orlando features the Twilight Zone title in branding of merch, logo's, and what-not.

Of-course, it may vary on contracts when it comes to how far (similar to the Marvel contract); but I'd assume that Orlando wouldn't be able to use Twilight Zone.

If anything Jordan Peele related comes to HHN in general (as I assume it will), it'll be Us. From everything that has come out, it sounds like it may be safer than Get Out, and uses more Horror/Sci-Fi; along with the wackyness. Would it be on it's own? No. But I do think Us has a likely shot, especially if Blum and Peele both talk about it in meetings.

I'm guessing he's joking, but if he's not: it might be HoHH, but I'm not sure. For a start, I don't think he'd be pitching Hill House this late in the game; that shoulda been locked last year.

Also, is Hill House really Victorian architecture? The facade feels too simple to be Victorian.

i would like Meghan Trainors music to stay as far away from HHN as possible

That second song from the trailer with the creepy xylophone and the club beats would be cool though.

I'm guessing he's joking, but if he's not: it might be HoHH, but I'm not sure. For a start, I don't think he'd be pitching Hill House this late in the game; that shoulda been locked last year.

Also, is Hill House really Victorian architecture? The facade feels too simple to be Victorian.

The only thing is that Draculas castle was build pretty far before victorian times, though Hill House does look pretty victorian, I dont know if they could recreate it as a facade due to its size. For references sake heres an image.
rs_1024x683-181024103742-1024-2-hill-house-ch-102418.jpg

Also I apologize for double posting but I've discovered that Hill House in the netflix series is actually an English Tudor-Style mansion rather than victorian. Though I doubt either of these things apply, but some famous horror film houses that actually are victorian style include the Bates' house, and the Neibolt Street house.

UCM 2 but the main focus is Dracula this time? Who knows, maybe we can get Frankenstein monster vs Dracula?
I hope, seeing him once in last years maze was a huge let down, especially after he was really pushed in the promo for it