Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, with all the stuff happening in the Orlando thread, are we now bringing all the old speculation back?

Hellraiser, Hill House, Us, KKFOS, Maybe Child's Play...

Looks like the hint wasn't an AF joke. Later in the initial tweet he would comment Players gonna play, play, play.

Taylor Swift has been guessed and she was where I went as well. Someone mentioned her album 1989 and that would tie in with 1984 last year, but just like how 1984 last year referred to Sam the Olympic mascot I think 1989 is a hint at the code name and not the actual code name.

The whole Female Pop Singer thing is probably a Red herring. And then the whole hint thing was released yesterday on April 1st. April's Fools day and Murdy did like tweets about it being April Fools day.

So the whole thing is pretty much false is what I'm trying to say.

Just gonna leave that there.

I still don't think the connection is Pet Semetary, though I totally forgot about the Ramones song. Also "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" is the song the truck driver is blaring when he hits Gage, in the original. "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" was also covered by another classic punk Band Husker Du.

As for maze count... we had 7 mazes built, plus TWD attraction (which they do count) = 8 mazes. No reason to believe we have less mazes this year. Waterworld is going under refurb in October, so the maze their won't hinder daily operations. If anything, we've possibly lost the Terror Tram (but im not sold on that rumor ....yet)

honestlly, probably not UCM. since people would be pi##ed if a maze was hyped up a lot, and it turned out to be a returning maze.
Nobody would be pissed about an announcement of UCM returning. They'd be hyped. It was a solid maze (for the most part).

Not sure about the punk bands, but Taylor Swift has a song about New Years. New Years is a holiday in Holidayz in Hell.

Todays the day. Final guesses anyone?

It’s gonna be exclusive to your lineup so going off of the rumors I recall it could be probably UCM 2.0, Holidayz, or maybe some wildcard of an IP considering how messed up the Orlando spec side may or may not be.

The quotes in this tweet lead to Madonna this helps something I was working on last night while bored at work. If this maze is Holidayz in Hell...
Codename: Holiday
I asked John if all the songs have to share the exact same song name (2/3 do) or just one particular word

Holiday by Madonna
Holiday by Green Day
Holiday in Cambodia by Dead Kennedys

The commonality is the word Holiday which I assume would be the codename. A scenario like in 2016 with “Howdy” for The Exorcist where it’s too easy to outright tell us.

Note: I will not take sole credit for this speculation. I saw a twitter user last night post Holiday by Madonna while I was digging through old tweets of the hints and that triggered the memory of a potential Holidayz in Hell Original maze. I added in Holiday by Green Day and just settled with Dead Kennedys because they’re old school punk and when the same person asked John for a hint on the third band (he also came upon Green Day) John said that he was “old school”. The twitter user is @ jeremiathy if you want to check out his interactions with John

Reactions: hhnlover