Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Basically. If they happen to be on both coasts, they're probably already on the Orlando thread as one of the IP clues.
So far. Yes.

That's pushing me to think that the Family Guy clue is for a Mexican Original, as that seems to be Hollywood's wheelhouse (AFAIK Orlando's only done Llorona) and Murdy's been pretty vocal about getting a Mexican original into HHN. Replacing the Tram gives enough space to IPs so that we can get two originals.

Still clueless with King of the Hill, but I wanna say that it's an IP. UCM fits, but somehow that doesn't sit right with all the originals that are possibly coming/confirmed, and also UCM is being predicted for Orlando so that doesn't fit with what Legendary said.

The episode itself is about Bobby and Hank getting into a competition with each other, and there's a Shining homage in it with Rex and the bathroom dog, so... maybe Dr. Sleep? It is coming out November 9th, and we've been having the whole discussion about WB not coming back next year, so it might make sense. Plus, Murdy's been pretty open about regretting how sparse the Shining was, so this might be his do-over.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
via Imgflip GIF Maker

I need help in the Garage...
Okay so this is going to be the biggest reach in the history of reaching, but im gonna give it a go anyways just to throw this property out there.

So in this scene Brian is looking for stewie and finds out stewie is going to Vermont to spread Rupert's ashes, doing a bit of googling i looked up some horror movies that were either set or filmed in Vermont and the first thing that popped up was Beetlejuice.

Could make sense to put this property in the tram garage seeing as its a new location and it'd be a good idea to put a well known property there to establish it as a new maze location and guests will seek it out more so if, say, an original was put in there.

Its a super loose connection, but considering Chris Galindo said there would be another classic property other than the heavily rumored Ghostbusters maze, made me think it could be a possibility.

Reactions: hhnlover
So I just watched La Llorona and it's a great addition to the conjuring universe. I would love to see this maze return or urban legends mashup maze. So many great elements to use.

I never realized how much I wanted Beetlejuice until now. Would love to see a Tim Burton maze. As far as comedy goes, that makes more sense than Ghostbusters for me.

Reactions: Dr. Herbert West
So I just watched La Llorona and it's a great addition to the conjuring universe. I would love to see this maze return or urban legends mashup maze. So many great elements to use.
Wouldn’t they have to put La Llonoa with the rest of the Conjuring maze since the film is set in The Conjuring universe?

Honestly I’ve gotta give big props to Murdy this year for keeping speculation in a loop. Obviously some things we already knew/know of ahead of time(UCM, ST, Holidayz, Ghostbusters) but there’s a lot of wildcards.

Plus the fact Suspiria(even though I do love it) was ever even brought up this year shows how far we were reaching in spec this year

Reactions: Jaden
Wouldn’t they have to put La Llonoa with the rest of the Conjuring maze since the film is set in The Conjuring universe?

If The Conjuring Universe ever did come to HHN, I'm positive Murdy would focus one maze per movie (if we were ever lucky to have the rights for multiple years). Although a mega house with all the Conjuring films, and the spin-offs, would seem ideal, there's just way too much content to fit each movie together, as there are various environments and atmospheres. My biggest fear is that it would end up like the first AHS maze back in 2016. Sure I loved that maze, but one of the biggest flaws, which is understandable, is that a lot of cool scenes and characters from seasons 1, 4, and 5 weren't used since they had 3 seasons to fit in one maze. If they did something similar with The Conjuring Universe, it would most likely end up being like 1-2 rooms for each film and the inevitable black room transitions with some boo-holes every now and then.

I would think it would have to be a soundstage maze or couple mazes but realistically WB would have to agree on terms for HHN to use it. Unless like I said murdy doing a Mexican urban legends maze. Which I'm in for any or all of the above.

Reactions: ChaseTuff
If The Conjuring Universe ever did come to HHN, I'm positive Murdy would focus one maze per movie (if we were ever lucky to have the rights for multiple years). Although a mega house with all the Conjuring films, and the spin-offs, would seem ideal, there's just way too much content to fit each movie together, as there are various environments and atmospheres. My biggest fear is that it would end up like the first AHS maze back in 2016. Sure I loved that maze, but one of the biggest flaws, which is understandable, is that a lot of cool scenes and characters from seasons 1, 4, and 5 weren't used since they had 3 seasons to fit in one maze. If they did something similar with The Conjuring Universe, it would most likely end up being like 1-2 rooms for each film and the inevitable black room transitions with some boo-holes every now and then.
Unless they could only put The Conjuring, The Nun, and the Curse of La Llonoa with a few Easter Eggs from The Conjuring universe like the Annabelle doll.

Just flipping through this thread today (I normally stay on the Orlando side), and I haven’t seen a ton talking about the houses that will be on both coasts.

We’re pretty solid on Kill Klowns, House of 1k Corpses, Uni Monsters, and Ghostbusters over there.

Thought I’d share over here in case y’all wanted to work them into your discussions. There’s usually a lot of shared properties.

If we get HOTC again, I'll be pissed haha
I don't really see much to be upset over the possibility of HOTC coming back considering how wildly praised and successful that maze was back in 2010/2011.

Additionally the whole thing is visually inaccurate to the film not even just because of the 3D but certain scenes just don't look like the movie. Murdy has already said No 3D this year so bringing it back without the 3D and in an attempt to do a more accurate and better version of the 2010/2011 Maze is a win for me at least.

Reactions: Freak and chris.g
If we get HOTC again, I'll be pissed haha

We don't necessarily get the same mazes as Orlando, though, like that one year where they got Cabin in the Woods. Legacy's hints point to two Hollywood-exclusive mazes (maybe IPs, maybe not), and we have confirmation of a maze that probably isn't coming to Orlando (Holidayz), which means that we have 3 out of possibly 8 mazes confirmed to be exclusive. Last I checked, there was talk in Orlando of 6 IPs coming judging by the website,

Thus, if there are 6 IPs at Orlando, and three Hollywood exclusive properties, then that means that at least one IP isn't shared between coasts (3+6 > 8). Two if there really is only 7 mazes and a Tram this year.

Reactions: Guygas
We don't necessarily get the same mazes as Orlando, though, like that one year where they got Cabin in the Woods. Legacy's hints point to two Hollywood-exclusive mazes (maybe IPs, maybe not), and we have confirmation of a maze that probably isn't coming to Orlando (Holidayz), which means that we have 3 out of possibly 8 mazes confirmed to be exclusive. Last I checked, there was talk in Orlando of 6 IPs coming judging by the website,

Thus, if there are 6 IPs at Orlando, and three Hollywood exclusive properties, then that means that at least one IP isn't shared between coasts (3+6 > 8). Two if there really is only 7 mazes and a Tram this year.
That was a very long time ago. It's 2019 every year since 2016 we have been sharing every IP Orlando has in terms of Mazes. If there is 6 IPs at Orlando they will most likely be shared with us or if there's 5. It's a pattern.

I see it being 2 Exclusives. Since every year also since also for awhile there has always been 2 exclusives at the event (2017: Titans, Insidious, 2018: The First Purge, Monsters, 2019: Holidayz and ???).

That was a very long time ago. It's 2019 every year since 2016 we have been sharing every IP Orlando has in terms of Mazes. If there is 6 IPs at Orlando they will most likely be shared with us or if there's 5. It's a pattern.

I see it being 2 Exclusives. Since every year also since also for awhile there has always been 2 exclusives at the event (2017: Titans, Insidious, 2018: The First Purge, Monsters, 2019: Holidayz and ???).

You obviously have more insight into this than I do, so I'll concede. It just seems weird to me that H1kC is coming this year, so many years after the OG movie was released.

What's interesting about this is that if there are two exclusives, then obviously something weird is going on with Legacy's clues, because we already know Holidayz has come. Legacy gave two clues, which could mean anything from "they both refer to the same thing" to "one of them refers to Holidayz" to "maybe we're getting a maze-count increase so there's more than two." IDK.