Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

giphy.gif

Using that account definitely speaks high levels of fandom for the project, and must be Universal in-house related. I'm pretty dang hyped for some classic monster action! I just hope they don't forget about the Creature from the Black Lagoon even though he's a decade later, or the Phantom of the Opera and Hunchback who were a decade earlier.

So when are we gonna get the next HHN maze announcement? Next month?
Probably this Thursday since we were supposed to get it last week.

On another note I’m curious as to why they haven’t just shoved the AHS announcement in yet since it seems like a given to return, I just want my confirmation on Asylum:grin:

Yeah, that's where I got confused. A bunch of people said it was last week and it's been like more than a month since our first maze announcement (like the beginning of April).

Seems like the John Murdy Twitter has nothing to do with the HorrorNights twitter or hinting that the event rather than just giving us a way to hear John’s story and to ask questions about getting into the industry. Thinking that’s a big neon sign of this being his final year and passing the HorrorNights Twitter to another but keeping in touch through the personal one

Hopefully marketing finds a good date this month to announce the second maze, given the technical difficulties last week. I remember in '16 when The Exorcist got announced in April, yet it wasn't until either June or July when they announced the second maze (Halloween 2). Hopefully we don't end up like last year in terms of how late and scrunched up together the announcements are.

Hopefully marketing finds a good date this month to announce the second maze, given the technical difficulties last week. I remember in '16 when The Exorcist got announced in April, yet it wasn't until either June or July when they announced the second maze (Halloween 2). Hopefully we don't end up like last year in terms of how late and scrunched up together the announcements are.
It SHOULD be this week, emphasis on should. A few people thought it would’ve happened two weeks ago, but it was pushed off I’m guessing due to F&F opening over in Orlando. A lot of people said it would happen last week but something was wrong with the Hollywood website so they pushed it off. They’re ready for it to be announced according to the insiders so it should be this Thursday