Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

So just to verify, out of the unannounced IPs, the ones we're sharing with Orlando are Trick 'r Treat, Halloween and technically AHS.

So just to verify, out the unannounced IPs, the ones we're sharing are Trick 'r Treat, Halloween and technically AHS.

It seems from Legacy and a few others, that the only ones that we may be sharing is Trick R' Treat and Stranger Things (which that is also being shared at Singapore).

AHS (at-least Cult) and Halloween, seem surprisingly out of the question for Orlando.

Oh wow; Orlando really is trying to make their event more distinct then.

To be honest, it's seeming more like both Hollywood AND Orlando are wanting to make themselves more distinct and unique, which I don't blame them. Encourages for the die-hards to go to both events, especially if the rumors are to be believed of Hollywood's lineup...

To be honest, it's seeming more like both Hollywood AND Orlando are wanting to make themselves more distinct and unique, which I don't blame them. Encourages for the die-hards to go to both events, especially if the rumors are to be believed of Hollywood's lineup...

Well hopefully this Thursday truly kickstarts more trust into the rumored lineup for Hollywood!

Gonna give one more shot into the codename "1984".

It's interesting that he has used "Sporting Chance" about twice now.

So "1984" had the Summer Olympic Games and the Mascot for those games were a Mascot named Sam the eagle. Sam obviously being Samhain.

Sam = Trick 'r Treat

I’m glad Hollywood’s getting the *IMO* better lineup considering our event wasn’t that successful last year

How is Hollywood getting the “better” line up, if the line ups aren’t even out yet?

Well the speculative lineup; and the IP’s that are thought to be coming to Hollywood this year sound amazing and better than any other year. Orlando’s speculated lineup is good too but the thought of an IT house interests me more than Poltergeist(which is one of their speculated properties). Although Orlando’s event seems to be a return to form since they’ll be having a lot of originals this year(Basically I love both but Hollywood’s interests me more).