Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
James Cameron did that deep-sea dive documentary once. So I'm guessing it has to do with the ocean.

Lovecraft? The coral maze? Those are my guesses.

But the Thing did crash-land onto Earth, from the first scene with the opening title in the film. It was submerged in ice and escaped in the 2011 prequel. The ship is rediscovered by the Americans in the John Carpenter version.

Double Post sorry;

To those of you who know the full lineup, do you all also happen to know the location of the mazes? Just wondering is all

I could've sworn your analogy to the Upside Down with the word Reflect made more sense.

EDIT: dude, I think you're onto something. Isn't 1984 the year the first Terminator came out, directed by Cameron, which is also the same year season 2 takes place? I think I basically repeated you, but still I'm trying to comprehend this route.

Just a thought but James Cameron also was involved with Terminator, I have no memory or evidence but there’s bound to have been a Terminator Easter egg in Stranger Things somewhere

Edit: It’s on a marquis from S2. Stranger Things = Ship
Wow. I have seen Stranger Things S2 but don't remember seeing the Terminator marquee. Good Job.