Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

IMO I think we’ll see The Conjuring before we see IT, if only due to the 1000s of sequels they make in that Universe. But IT is still the highest grossing horror movie of all time so it’ll probably be a classic within the next decade. Either way we’re likely seeing both before we get Scream if we’re to see any at all

Edit - Just a legit question but I could’ve sworn Murdy said 2 mazes were scrapped this year. One was that original and the other still doesn’t seem to be known. Was it AHS or was it Halloween 2018?

IMO I think we’ll see The Conjuring before we see IT, if only due to the 1000s of sequels they make in that Universe. But IT is still the highest grossing horror movie of all time so it’ll probably be a classic within the next decade. Either way we’re likely seeing both before we get Scream if we’re to see any at all

Edit - Just a legit question but I could’ve sworn Murdy said 2 mazes were scrapped this year. One was that original and the other still doesn’t seem to be known. Was it AHS or was it Halloween 2018?
It likely would have been AHS. Halloween 2018 was never fully on the table.

It likely would have been AHS. Halloween 2018 was never fully on the table.

That’s still insane to me that Disney is the reason we didn’t get AHS. Sucks Hollywood will never get to see Asylum :/

Was H4 more or less a last minute compensation for not getting H2018?

That’s still insane to me that Disney is the reason we didn’t get AHS. Sucks Hollywood will never get to see Asylum :/

I don't believe Disney had anything to do with AHS not coming last year. Moving forward, yes, it'll be Disney. But the Fox acquisition won't even fully take effect until the first quarter of THIS year. So Disney couldn't have done anything to stop a maze from happening in 2018.

The one I'm a bit sour over is the original Alien, especially since you KNOW Disney won't be using it in the parks. We NEED another space house! (I know I'm talking Orlando, but this is where the discussion was, so yeah.)