Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FJ could close a bit later actually, but none the less will close before the event closes nightly.

I honestly expect FJ to run only on the three big nights (Fri-Sun) while only the rest of the Wizzarding World is open during the weekdays HHN is open.

Oh and people will potentially be flocking to see what USH has in store for this years' show... let's just say it will hopefully go back to catering to more mature audiences...

Hmm.. what kind of show will it be?

Oh and people will potentially be flocking to see what USH has in store for this years' show... let's just say it will hopefully go back to catering to more mature audiences...

96RxxM.gif

The only property I could see fill in for our show that could be similar to Bill and Ted would be Scary Movie, but who knows

It's a shame we haven't had AoV, considering they've been doing Orlando.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe we had Academy of Villains first. Not for a long time, but we had them. In 2015 for the after party nights, November 6th and 7th, they were added to the event to perform a dance routine somewhere in the park
I wish we would’ve gotten them over jabbawockeez again but Orlando stole them cause we wanted to keep jabbawockeez around longer I guess?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe we had Academy of Villains first. Not for a long time, but we had them. In 2015 for the after party nights, November 6th and 7th, they were added to the event to perform a dance routine somewhere in the park
I wish we would’ve gotten them over jabbawockeez again but Orlando stole them cause we wanted to keep jabbawockeez around longer I guess?

Yup,

AoV made their debut to HHN with the special 2015 Extension, and that they were there only for the two nights. Seemed that something happened between them that got AoV onto Orlando's side, and hence that contract deal in place.

As mentioned, the Curtains are sure rising this year, and I am fascinated about this more than anything for this year.