Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

So just to verify, if HoB 2 is the replacement for AHS, and the possibility of the new Halloween movie being put in it, would there also be a good chance to place The First Purge in it as well, hopefully so that neither of those two films take up 2 maze spots? Honestly, I would tolerate that option a lot more.

So just to verify, if HoB 2 is the replacement for AHS, and the possibility of the new Halloween movie being put in it, would there also be a good chance to place The First Purge in it as well, hopefully so that neither of those two films take up 2 maze spots? Honestly, I would tolerate that option a lot more.

Don't hold your breath.

So Blumhouse’s Halloween & The First Purge are still solo mazes? That’s somewhat good news. Guessing HoB 2 will feature Insidious, Truth or Dare, Jem & The Holograms, Unfriended, & Ouija if they can get the green light from Hasbro. Would love for them to do Sinister again though.

In all seriousness I think Insidious is for sure, Ouija maybe, and Truth or Dare maybe. Hopefully Green Inferno?

So what will HOB2 have? I mean, there's Split but I feel that's almost too esoteric of a film for a maze. Truth or Dare bombed and was panned, I feel like this one's a little more likely. Get Out would be an obvious draw, but might be even more esoteric than Split. I don't see the politics being a problem on that one. They tried to do Ouija at Orlando last year but they had it pulled last minute due to rights...maybe they can get it worked out? I mean, they covered the lamest death in Sinister...so a possible return?

Split, may have a hard time to pass, as while that was distributed by Universal..it is a part of a much larger franchise, and as such, may result in Universal having to work with the big mouse.

Ouija, was in the cards previously, but as said, was pulled. If it's in the cards again, Universal's legal teams have come to agreement with Hasbro, but I have some doubts.

Truth or Dare, I could see, but that won't exactly be a big show.

Get Out..would be quite the draw. That said, it may not be an easy thing for them to pull off.

God I hope they don't do Unfriended though, as that'd make NO sense.

Split, may have a hard time to pass, as while that was distributed by Universal..it is a part of a much larger franchise, and as such, may result in Universal having to work with the big mouse.

Ouija, was in the cards previously, but as said, was pulled. If it's in the cards again, Universal's legal teams have come to agreement with Hasbro, but I have some doubts.

Truth or Dare, I could see, but that won't exactly be a big show.

Get Out..would be quite the draw. That said, it may not be an easy thing for them to pull off.

God I hope they don't do Unfriended though, as that'd make NO sense.

Murdy won’t do Get Out since he said it was too controversial, but I hope they’d do it since it would be a huge draw with the public and fans.

Guessing it’ll be Horrors of Blumhouse 2 featuring Insidious, Ouija or Truth or Dare, and Get Out or ???. I think Insidious is the only given though since we didn’t get it in the HoB last year and Last Key was a pretty big hit

Murdy won’t do Get Out since he said it was too controversial, but I hope they’d do it since it would be a huge draw with the public and fans.

Guessing it’ll be Horrors of Blumhouse 2 featuring Insidious, Ouija or Truth or Dare, and Get Out or ???. I think Insidious is the only given though since we didn’t get it in the HoB last year and Last Key was a pretty big hit

I could see Murdy, shall I say, forced, to do Get Out; but who knows.

Or, here me out, he could be talking about Michael, as in Mike from The Strangers: Prey at Night! Both are sequels involving masked lunatics!! (I'm kidding of course, but with the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose another rumored maze to this film)

Every maze this year will be themed to The Purge. We’ll go through an 80s haunted house with a static TV during the Purge, the Upside Down Purge, the Further Purge, a Halloween themed Purge, the Haddonfield Purge, a zombie Purge, a Classic Monsters themed Purge, and The First Purge. And every house will have black hallways and a pigman

(wouldn’t mind The Strangers tbh, had a good soundtrack)

Every maze this year will be themed to The Purge. We’ll go through an 80s haunted house with a static TV during the Purge, the Upside Down Purge, the Further Purge, a Halloween themed Purge, the Haddonfield Purge, a zombie Purge, a Classic Monsters themed Purge, and The First Purge. And every house will have black hallways and a pigman

(wouldn’t mind The Strangers tbh, had a good soundtrack)

Oof! keep talking like that and the higher-ups at USH will hire you on the spot to replace Murdy for next year.