Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Welp, they waited to long to announce stuff. We already know everything except the Terror Tram just by the facades. lol

-The Walking Dead
-Halloween (WaterWorld)
-Classic Monsters (Parisian)
-Stranger Things (Confirmed)
-Trick r Treat (Confirmed)
-Horrors of Blumhouse Vol. 2 (Metro)
-The Purge (Metro)
-Poltergeist (Metro)

Eh. Sounds like an okay line-up...I guess. It can't possibly be worse than last year, can it?

Welp, they waited to long to announce stuff. We already know everything except the Terror Tram just by the facades. lol

-The Walking Dead
-Halloween (WaterWorld)
-Classic Monsters (Parisian)
-Stranger Things (Confirmed)
-Trick r Treat (Confirmed)
-Horrors of Blumhouse Vol. 2 (Metro)
-The Purge (Metro)
-Poltergeist (Metro)

Eh. Sounds like an okay line-up...I guess. It can't possibly be worse than last yer, can it?

Why did you jinx it?

200.gif

;)

In the meantime, get some sleep. We'll be waiting.

Was it gonna be a Hollywood exclusive?
A couple things...

- Backlot Maze/Metro Sets
- Password Maze
- Adjective to hint "Atrocious"
- Will have a Announcement video.
- Announcement video was said to be for a Exclusive Maze.

Poltergeist and HoB2 are both supposed to be Shared. So yeah. It's the maze in the metro sets.

Just glanced at the construction thread.

I'm just going to say that Poltergeist being at 747 is one of the most fascinating bits of news I've heard. A classic property getting such a big venue is honestly hugely intriguing. Imagine wide, open spaces, an indoor pool for the final skeleton scene, and the house getting sucked into the void (somehow).

If this ends up not being The Purge that’s gonna be a huge curve ball. But I’m expecting Purge. Is the facade something from the 4th movie or is it original?

If this ends up not being The Purge that’s gonna be a huge curve ball. But I’m expecting Purge. Is the facade something from the 4th movie or is it original?

Apparently, someone took photos of the metro sets and 747. The one that looks like the Poltergeist facade is apparently at 747, while a weird, modern looking one is in front of Metro.

A classic property getting such a big venue is honestly hugely intriguing.
Big venue? Its the same size tent as the rest. Blumhouse might have a slightly longer tent, but not much.

Is the facade something from the 4th movie or is it original?
Having seen The First Purge twice, I honestly still can't remember anything that resembles the facade structure. There wasn't any memorable exterior buildings in the movie.

This will be Aiello's first year for MidSummer Scream, and in the description, it mentions of them going to preview some things from both of the events, instead of just Hollywood.

Okay, I guess. That just means there's even less Hollywood can apparently discuss.