Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe Alice Cooper or another rocker will provide music for the maze. I think the concept of a rockstar maze is awful BUT I would love a Pink Floyd or Marilyn Manson maze

Any chances they try to tap into the video game well next year? Hollywood still hasn’t done Resident Evil, Until Dawn, Alien: Isolation, Dead Space, or The Evil Within. But for synergy purposes, The Last Of Us 2 is coming soon and that would be a great maze and a merch monster.

Back to 2018, I mean at this rate we might as well throw Scooby Doo, My Bloody Valentine(wouldn’t mind), and Jigsaw vs Amityville narrated by Seth Rogan with music by Slash into the speculation mix since it seems just about every single horror property has been brought up at one point.
ok but is it weird i'd actually be excited for a scooby doo maze

no, Figure with extra music by Slash

source.gif

They’re actually putting dubstep music over the Universal Classic Monsters Maze? The maze Murdy has been waiting to do since Day 1? :thud:

If that happens it’s almost like they’re trying to piss people off. Why go see Conjuring, IT, and The Joker when I can see Truth or Dare, Unfriended, UCM Remix, and The First Purge. I’m really excited for this year still because I love TrT, Poltergeist, Halloween, and Stranger Things but it’s getting really hard to root for HHN based on this info

I was kind of hoping UCM would be intersecting, in that multiple kinds of classic monsters would be in the same environments and rooms, but Hell, I'm not even sure which ones will be in there, if not all 9.

giphy.gif

I really don't get the music mazes tbh considering the majority of people that go to HHN most likely don't even listen to these musicians anymore. I'll probably be in the minority on this but I feel like a better way to attach some famous name would be directors and people actually involved in film rather than musician from a dying genre. IDK Jordan Peele or Tim Burton presents would make me more inclined to see something than music by Slash

Last edited:
remember guys just because it's a bad movie dosen't mean it can't be a good maze
EXAMPLES
the thing [2011]
Texas chainsaw massacre [was based on the remake]
my bloody valentine
alien vs predator