Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here’s what I want:

-No more black walls.
-No more Purge.
-No more Freddy, Jason, or Leatherface.
-No more Insidious.
-No more Saw.
-No more black walls
-I want more food options! Well, good ones. Loved the deep fried Oreos. The grilled cheese stuff was okay. I reeeeeally missed the tater tot nachos and I’m really bummed that didn’t come back. Orlando had Pizza fries which were amazing. They should serve that.
-I want to see good original content. C’mon, let’s see it. Knott’s can do some cool ones, why not HHN? They can potentially do better.
-Did I mention no more black walls?
-Replacement show for Jabawockeez like Beetlejuice or something.
-I disagree with the notion for a second show as they should use the money to make the houses better, but if they really want to, they should show a Halloween presentation with Shrek or something for Dreamworks theater.
-I just want to see the Terror Tram retire. Just replace it with another house.
-Make the scarezones better.

What I think we will see:
-Trick r Treat
-AHS: Asylum
-It
-Stranger Things
-Halloween

I don’t think Scream or Conjuring will happen with their rights issues.

-I disagree with the notion for a second show as they should use the money to make the houses better, but if they really want to, they should show a Halloween presentation with Shrek or something for Dreamworks theater.

Honestly, I think a second show would be helpful in controlling crowds. a hundred or so people in Animal Actors every hour or so would keep the streets a little less full, and allow for easier guest flow, lower wait times for houses, and more time for character interactions in scare zones

Reactions: chris.g
IMG_7232.jpg Anybody here take a risk and try the hamburger burrito?

I'd love to see pizza nachos at the event and them bring back the original recipe for the grilled cheese. IDK they tasted different this year.

The properties that are most obvious to come this year will most definitely come this year. After this years attendance disaster I'm sure they'll do everything they can to get guest drawing mazes. (ST, IT, ETC) Except I highly doubt it coming.

EDIT: I'd rather have This is the End return then have a halloween Dreamworks theater experience at HHN

Last edited:
I actually did try the hamburger burrito. It really wasn't that bad. But aside from the novelty of it, not super remarkable either.

Just remembered one more video game property that probably isn't coming and for good reason: Bloodborne.

That game is amazing. But how the hell would you fit even just the important parts into a four minute walkthrough?

Reactions: razor14
Reading thru the tweets and I'm surprised AHS was rated low! Easily one of the best.

I think it had more to do with the content. Roanoke wasn't a very popular season of AHS, even though I loved it, and apparently so did critics. That and maybe people were still salty that they chose that season instead of Asylum or Coven for the single theme maze.

Reactions: HHNManics
chad.png
(Hope this doesn't come out as mean spirited)
On a more serious note, the AVED comments really have me bummed out. It sounds like they had a lot made or at least planned for the maze to fill up the empty scenes but I guess it was just never meant to be. If they went with their original idea, it probably would've been up there with The Shining and Roanoke as those two were my favorite.
I also don't think black walls will really go away anytime soon however, I don't think they'll be used for a cheap hiding spot for an actor or to fill up a hole in a maze. Maybe they'll add some elements to it or keep it strictly for transitioning from movie to movie or franchise to franchise.

Reactions: razor14
John replied to tweets about The Conjuring and Stranger Things; to the Conjuring he said it’s perfect for HHN and that the Crooked Man would be a stilt walker, and that for ST he’s checking it out. Most likely were getting these two for 2018