Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

CL1SbK

“YOU ARE TEARING ME APHART!”

Oh, speaking of Horror comedy,

face-off-season-9-episode-4-scott-makeup.jpg

You think I'm Frankenstein? Do you?

This thread is so much more active than it was last year; I remember after the lineup leaked last year everyone complained about how awful it was and how stupid Blumhouse seemed.

Barely remember that. Yet again, I was banned:lol: #scarezoneshavetreatments #photoop
There will always be the one person who hates the lineup. There are a lot of people who will be furious because ST is coming to the event

Barely remember that. Yet again, I was banned:lol: #scarezoneshavetreatments #photoop
There will always be the one person who hates the lineup. There are a lot of people who will be furious because ST is coming to the event

Over on HNN on one forum I saw someone complain about IT, Stranger Things, and Trick ‘r Treat. I could’ve believe it. I don’t get The hate for ST at the event considering all of the locations to work with, plus there’s enough scareactor roles to fill up WW

For what little it's worth, the leaked list lines up with what I've heard.

It's great, in my opinion. Strong variety, and something for everyone (genre-wise and generationally).

So just to bring back the topic of speculation, what do you guys think might be the ratio of new Halloween to old Halloween in the 2018 maze? I can’t see them doing a full on maze for the new movie considering it’ll spoil everything, but I could see maybe a like 60:40 of new to old

So just to bring back the topic of speculation, what do you guys think might be the ratio of new Halloween to old Halloween in the 2018 maze? I can’t see them doing a full on maze for the new movie considering it’ll spoil everything, but I could see maybe a like 60:40 of new to old

Thought the consensus was mostly the new Halloween? Unless I got things mixed up.

I think they will just focus on the New one to promote it. It makes sense. It works. I'm sure it will be fine.

Not reading too much into that one. I know it's fashionable to only call the spinny-vortex halls "transition hallways" but he could be talking about literally any hallway.

I'm more interested in his other tweets. Apparently, four "outlines" finished and one treatment done. It'd be interesting to see if he gives more details later on.

Edit: the new tweet about the walls seem to indicate that they aren't going to be black walls? "Green and Burnt Umber" walls...Almost sounds like the interior of a house. Trick R' Treat maybe?

That tweet sort of seems like a transition from the woods to the house; if I had to guess we might go in chronological order of the stories in the movie(The Fence Rules part then School Bus Massacre then Werewolves then House)

"Green and Burnt Umber" walls...Almost sounds like the interior of a house. Trick R' Treat maybe?
I think the Burnt Umber walls could apply to Trick 'r Treat absolutely. But I was thinking for a while where the Green Walls would apply to and I was thinking IT.

Specifically with this scene (aka the Leper chase scene)

And this one.

Also the Burnt Umber walls could apply to this scene.

Just food for thought (Also would make sense with the Music Cues since the soundtrack has a lot of loud sounds every once and a while and the whole "Spooky house" thing).

Last edited:
Over on HNN on one forum I saw someone complain about IT, Stranger Things, and Trick ‘r Treat. I could’ve believe it. I don’t get The hate for ST at the event considering all of the locations to work with, plus there’s enough scareactor roles to fill up WW

I bet you all, when they start announcing all the mazes, and the final one gets announced at the end of August, get ready to see more than a handful of complaints from the GA about why we aren't getting anything from The Conjuring. Based off of last year's moanings when HoB was announced last, I guarantee ya you'll see it quite a bit.