Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
…but Murdy knows that if he takes out properties it’ll hurt the business right?
If Murdy does that, talk about cutting off your nose in spite of your face. Only one percent of the people who go to HHN, if that, know of the “leaked” line up. To switch out properties just because he has a hissy fit from there being a leak would be outrageous and unnecessary.

But I do agree these updates better watch it or the IP holders may not be amused and pull out. I don’t know why they would but you never know. It would suck to lose It or Stranger Things because of the leak gaining momentum.

I could see this going really badly with for overall community, after all it only takes one video to spark a thousand obnoxious tweets. I doubt it will make Murdy remove any mazes since from what it sounds like, most of them have been locked in and it would be a hassle to swap them out, but every time something leaks, Universal probably cracks down on him a lot more in terms of secrecy, heck I'm pretty surprised they haven't restricted him to complete silence online until announcements at this point.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
If you're taking the advantage of the Twitter Q&A's to ask if a certain movie, game, or creepypasta is coming this year and think that Murdy will actually answer "yes" to it (even if it's part of the leaked lineup), you might as well just delete your entire Twitter account.

You can ask about his opinion on those properties, but don't think he'll just spoil a part of his lineup early just to satisfy your personal cravings. You're not gonna get information that easily. It's practically common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spookies n' Stuff
If you're taking the advantage of the Twitter Q&A's to ask if a certain movie, game, or creepypasta is coming this year and think that Murdy will actually answer "yes" to it (even if it's part of the leaked lineup), you might as well just delete your entire Twitter account. You can ask about his opinion on those properties, but don't think he'll just spoil a part of his lineup early just to satisfy your personal cravings. You're not gonna get information that easily. It's practically common sense.

Thinking that Murdy is so easily gonna reply and say "No Terror Tram" is no Common Sense. What did you expect? He isn't going to say Yes it's not coming. He is gonna deny the rumors so that it can hit people with a huge surprise.

Just like this tweet. Most people thought Shining wasn't coming after this but it's common sense. If you ask Murdy about a rumor he is gonna deny it.

I'm speaking directly to you Xander Lawson
Speaking of Xander Lawson.

I'm gonna quote something from his video at the 0:54 Mark.

"But it was recently posted on the subreddit by WatcherofStores. Stones? So shoutout to you dude! Thank you for posting the leaked lineup I guess and making it not fun for the rest of us."

There are about 3 things wrong
with this.

1. He tried to credit the right person who leaked the lineup. First off he shouldn't have been crediting the person who leaked the Lineup in which it gives that person a bad name. And he also credited the Website too just to also give a bad name to both (Even though most people don't know that he has the worst name in the community).

2. He credited the wrong person. Again he shouldn't be crediting the person but he said "WatcherofStores" (He thought he didn't pronounce it right. Lmao). Who didn't leak the Lineup and now that person has a bad name because he said his name in his video. That person (Who is a cool guy by the way) posted on the Reddit forums trying to spread the news of it. But Xander Lawson couldn't just research and find out who actually did and have enough common sense to not say the person's name (Which not doing research is a major theme with the HHN Youtubers). He just seemed like he credited the person for leaking the Lineup when the person just posted it out to get the news out.

3. It was extremely hypocritical to say that person ruined the fun by leaking the Lineup because he went on to talking about the Lineup. Spreading it out so that issues could actually occur with a chance. "This person leaked the Lineup and that takes all the fun and now I'm gonna talk to my 9 year old fan base about the Lineup when I literally said talking/leaking about it takes the fun away :)" I can picture him saying that.

It's time to stop.

Last edited:
Lol, Maniacs slandering my ass. The only reason I tweeted that because at that time I thought the Shining was never gonna actually come and I thought it was annoying how it was constantly brought up.

Reactions: HHNManics
This community is slowly turning into the coaster community with all the kids that have been going to the event for a year thinking they already know everything and people trying to out do each other.

Meanwhile Jake Russell and I are just chilling in the HHN IGs. Come to HHN instagram community, no drama and we have cookies!:peace:
(lol I wish)

Last edited:
Thank you for alerting me to that video, Manics (WatcherOfStores here obviously). I’ve left a comment kindly explaining myself through gritted teeth.

But yes, as Chris said, lineups are never set until the news is 100% official. Even if there is leaked promotional material (Scream in Orlando), if it is not posted by the official accounts as an announcement, it’s still up in the air till that moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHNManics
you realize that if you didn't wanna make the announcement public. why did you announce it on a public forum?

Someone on the Reddit forums said that one of the rumored IP’s isn’t coming and that we’re getting an original, if I had to guess potentially either Trick ‘r Treat or The Thing are on the chopping block if what he said is true. I don’t think it is though

Last edited:

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts