Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I immediately wanted to say Irish folklore because hey, not technically original. But then he probably knows everything about it.

Perhaps one of the Universal Monsters? Maybe it's a crazy reinterpretation of another property that Uni owns?

Welp. Here's the start of one of the reasons we're losing a scare zone... and maze location...

I had responded to that, asking if Parisian is still open; and the USH twitter account actually took the time to address that it's still open (at-least, for now).

However, I could see this being a case of them waiting until once they finish what they need to do for Baker Street, before closing French Street and the courtyard. That said, what a way to end it with Holidayz.

Anyone know who that is in the image?

I didn't know either, but it's in the top right corner. Michael Owen.

Taking a crack at things:

Googling fun facts Michael Owen points out that he starred in a children's series called Zero to Hero on BBC One.

Zero to Hero is a song on Disney's Hercules. So Pandoras Box?

Alternatively, BBC One connection, so maybe it's Doctor Who or the new Dracula.

I s
I didn't know either, but it's in the top right corner. Michael Owen.

Taking a crack at things:

Googling fun facts Michael Owen points out that he starred in a children's series called Zero to Hero on BBC One.

Zero to Hero is a song on Disney's Hercules. So Pandoras Box?

Alternatively, BBC One connection, so maybe it's Doctor Who or the new Dracula.
I see BBC Dracula more likely, since it is one way they can use it for UCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.