Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish those were the groaners. Seriously no one will see this coming

It can’t be The Walking Dead because Hollywood already has that as a permanent maze. Maybe Black Christmas or Ghostbusters Afterlife?

If it’s not Ghostbusters then it has to be a Universal IP if they were forced to do it by management. Seems like Blumhouse isn’t a thing anymore with HHN after Murdy burned that bridge

If Universal decides to bring another nighttime show for HHN like Marathon of Mayhem they could use the backlot buildings for a mapping projection show.

I wish those were the groaners. Seriously no one will see this coming
Definitely not after Ghostbusters last year. I think @trystonblankenship might be right about SAW IX. Maybe even Invisible Man
I feel like people would rather see Saw 9 then purge 5 or halloween 5. I have a feeling this is a family friendly property and one that does not belong at the event. Considered me scared.

It can’t be anything Blumhouse due to their relationship nor H5. I do have a feeling it could be another family property that literally no one wants unlike Ghostbusters. Or it could be an IP that doesn’t work as horror.
I have no idea why I’m thinking of this but Scooby Doo literally popped in my head when I hear “family friendly”.

It can’t be anything Blumhouse due to their relationship nor H5. I do have a feeling it could be another family property that literally no one wants unlike Ghostbusters. Or it could be an IP that doesn’t work as horror.
I have no idea why I’m thinking of this but Scooby Doo literally popped in my head when I hear “family friendly”.
I’m not hating the idea of a scooby doo house...

Reactions: randomguesser
I’m not hating the idea of a scooby doo house...

Same. I looked up Universal Horror/Thriller movies for 2019 and 2020 and there’s really not much(most of which overlap with Blumhouse). Nothing aside from Us would work considering Ma, Glass, and Happy Death Day 2U are all Blumhouse.

However Warner Bros does have a new Scooby Doo movie coming in 2020, but it’s animated and comes out in May.

Looking at another film studio, Lionsgate is releasing Saw IX and just recently released Scary Stories, a PG13 horror film based on the kids series. I don’t think it’d necessarily be a groaner though

Or maybe it’s Beetlejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.