Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact in the United States “The Snowman” released alongside Tyler Perry’s magnum opus “Boo 2! a Madea Halloween” before you all clamor for a Madea Maze I would like to point out that one of the films parodied in “Boo 2! a Madea Halloween” is Jordan Peele’s Get Out. Probably just Coincidence But yeah The Thing was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

• Wow
Reactions: chris.g
As much as I'd like it to be The Thing, the fact that it pops up in the rumor mill once a year for years now does not make me optimistic, especially if they're getting budget cuts from going over last year. Whatever it is, it isn't too obvious, no obvious connections with the cast, crew, or studios involved. If I really wanted to stretch, and if I threw away the assumption that Blumhouse and HHN are on bad terms at the moment, I would guess a return to Blumhouse due to how frequently that trailer played in the queue in 2017, but thats the stretchiest stretch I think is possible.

Looking at the cast, the film stars Chloe Sevigny (American Psycho), Rebecca Ferguson (Dr Sleep), and Michael Fassbender (Alien Covenant)
Well the image is snow, and snow is cold, and in American Psycho, Patrick Bateman is cold blooded psychotic killer.

Also both films are about a killer so there’s that.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Just where my mind went, since this was speculated last year or so.
Snemanden-hoved.jpg
1581612634455.png

• Sad
Reactions: chris.g
Status
Not open for further replies.