Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the cast, the film stars Chloe Sevigny (American Psycho), Rebecca Ferguson (Dr Sleep), and Michael Fassbender (Alien Covenant)
Well the image is snow, and snow is cold, and in American Psycho, Patrick Bateman is cold blooded psychotic killer.

Also both films are about a killer so there’s that.
I really want more than anything to have dr sleep come to Hhn this year, it’s top of my list for houses I want to come to the event but it sucks we probably won’t ever see it. It under performed at the box office and hasn’t been around long enough to become a cult classic that fans want to see, but one can dream :(

but to take a crack at the clue if we’re going off Jack Frost were obviously getting Tim Allen’s Santa Clause 3 (the escape clause) that, or a Christmas in hell maze

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I feel like our thinking is too linear. Legacy said the logic for this one is "obscure." To say Jack Frost --> Christmas in Hell zone --> All Hallow's Eve Zone --> All Hallow's Eve house is striking me as too straightforward.

There's gotta be a weird twist in there somewhere.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I feel like our thinking is too linear. Legacy said the logic for this one is "obscure." To say Jack Frost --> Christmas in Hell zone --> All Hallow's Eve Zone --> All Hallow's Eve house is striking me as too straightforward.

I think you’re right. Are we on the right track with this All Hallows’ Eve stuff?

Netflix does have that new Dracula series this year
Also could mean a universal monsters Dracula spin off considering he got shafted the past 2 years, unless we’re getting a permanent walkthrough attraction in the upper lot but idk how likely that is

If Jack Frost is closer, might that have something to do with Michael Keaton, and might that have something to do with Beetlejuice?

Probably still too obvious.
Yeah... too obvious. Without giving away the goat, the conceptual idea behind Jack Frost is closer...

Definitely a weird twist. This one is all in the details.

I'm betting no one gets.

Well, Jack Frost originated as a Norse mythology character. Because they did a maze based on Greek mythology (Pandora’s Box), they could be doing a Norse Mythology Original maze.

3 of Frank Zappa’s children are in the movie. Looked through his songs and found one titled called “Bobby Brown Goes Down“. Bobby Brown is rap artist who did “On Our Own” for Ghostbusters 2. While it’s unlikely GB is coming back, my answer is gonna be Ghostbusters Afterlife.

2nd guess, one of his songs is called “Don’t Eat The Yellow Snow”, he mentions “Watch out where the huskies go”, which makes me think “The Thing” because of the Norwegian guy chasing the infected husky.

Well, Jack Frost originated as a Norse mythology character. Because they did a maze based on Greek mythology (Pandora’s Box), they could be doing a Norse Mythology Original maze.
I had an idea similar after going through Pandora. Flashing UV for lightning bolts in Thor’s Scare, a light ray (like in heaven in This is the end) when you see odin’s eye, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.