Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris mentioned that Murdy was working to bring one of the white whales to HHN and that IT wasn’t one of them.

The main ones we haven’t gotten are:

- Conjuring
- It
- Scream
- Hellraiser

These have come before but their rights are a mess or they haven’t been solo in a while:
- Debatably, Nightmare on Elm Street
- Debatably, Friday the 13th
- Alien
- AHS
- Halloween 2018 + Kills

From what @Chris Galindo said it’s not IT and @Brian G.just mentioned that Conjuring doesn’t seem to be in the cards.

Im just gonna guess potentially Scream. The rights seem to have cleared up and Funworld seems to be an easy partner(considering Dead by Daylight got the mask rights easily)

Didn’t he then say that he was now much less confident of this white whale coming?

And my reasons I gave for Conjuring not happening can be reasons it was never in the cards...or is HMH happening after all?

Last edited:
I mentioned that the "exciting" property has died down and I haven't heard it surface since its initial mention (when I heard up to SIX different people mention it at the time). Now I barely hear it. All I know is they're persistent on trying to bring a white whale IP to the event.

...or is HMH happening after all?
TBD
I mentioned that the "exciting" property has died down and I haven't heard it surface since its initial mention (when I heard up to SIX different people mention it at the time). Now I barely hear it. All I know is they're persistent on trying to bring a white whale IP to the event.
Everything has kinda chilled. Either the echo chamber has started to restrain itself, or this is the calm before the storm.

Man we need a clues spreadsheet here like @JJ591. Tired of going back through pages finding pictures of clues and looking for good guesses.

9052.jpg

Clue for Hollywood

the orginal statue is one of the seven wonders of the world, Seven Wonders is a song made by Fleetowwod mack but then coverd by Steve Nicks in AHS Coven

Here’s a clue for you.

Hey all - sliding in from Orlando for a minute. Looking at this Lonely Tree clue, I had one that kind of jumped out as a possibility.

* The Lonely Tree was done by German painter Caspar David Friedrich
* Checking the name Friedrich, there was a German film director named Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau
* One of Murnau's most acclaimed works was Nosferatu, which was an adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula
* The Brides of Dracula are characters in Bram Stoker's Dracula
* We know (courtesy of @Legacy) that something from UCM involving Brides is coming to Orlando - our clue led to Bride of Frankenstein
* So my first guess here is that this clue is in reference to either a similar Brides (Dracula/Frankenstein, etc) OR just a Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.