Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment my eyes saw the word "fly" in Murdy's tweet just made me wish David Cronenberg's The Fly was even a possible IP we could try to pursue.

Well, Jack Frost originated as a Norse mythology character. Because they did a maze based on Greek mythology (Pandora’s Box), they could be doing a Norse Mythology Original maze.
I like this a lot ALSO the snowman is a Norwegian crime novel and the movie is in Norway or something so yeah

Here's a clue for this clue
B3R2XZLOBBAYBGXMZGCKG22KXA.jpg

Here's a clue for this clue
B3R2XZLOBBAYBGXMZGCKG22KXA.jpg
Snoop Dogg starred in “Hood Of The Horror“ an anthology film adapted as a comic book that told three different horror stories. You know what other horror film that is an anthology? Creepshow. My answer? Creepshow 2!

Might be a bit of a stretch, but I was thinking about the snowman hint a bit and the Snoop Dogg connection Jaden made so maaaaaaybe?
View attachment 11683

I think you cracked it. I looked up “Cabin in the Woods Snoop Dogg” and it’s a direct quote from Scary Movie 5. He says “Let’s get to that Cabin in the Woods”

So....Walking Dead is back this year!? :thud:

So....Walking Dead is back this year!? :thud:

I would expect this to just be the resuscitated Walking Dead Attraction, now staffed with seasonal (read: cheaper) performers. No substantial changes. This is very labor unfriendly and messed up. I'm pissed on behalf of friends I know who work(ed) at the park.

I would expect this to just be the resuscitated Walking Dead Attraction, now staffed with seasonal (read: cheaper) performers. No substantial changes. This is very labor unfriendly and messed up. I'm pissed on behalf of friends I know who work(ed) at the park.

My thoughts exactly. TWD never left Hollywood. The only difference this year is that the attraction will have been "closed" beforehand.

I’m not saying I believed it anyway, but there goes the chances of Re2 and 7 as a maze.

Status
Not open for further replies.