Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing a lot of people are actually dismissing The Bride for Hollywood as a concept saying "Oh the Bride was in pieces how would this even work".

Well Igor in last year's maze was one of the reasons Frankenstein faced the Wolfman as he tried to draw them near each other to fight. And he was trying to reboot the lab back up last year while the Bride was there.

Pure speculation but I think the Story will pick up from there. Frankenstein and Wolfman frozen under the castle and Igor reassembling the Bride. And the info from TPU's article suggests her fighting off against the Brides of Dracula which again could be deliberately set up by Igor. And makes sense because Murdy said he wants the Spinoff mazes to be pairs of characters (Frankenstein and Wolfman, Bride of Frankenstein and Brides of Dracula)

Haha I don't think most people even know that these mazes loosely pick up after one another, let alone would be upset at some kind of inconsistency like that.

I get Beetlejuice due to the resurgence of the character's popularity
Im just hoping they don't scale back the nightmarish imagery and go full force with it
A Beetlejuice snake puppet would be amazing
Also you can't possibly mess it up.....I hope not

Gremlins is something i hope to savini they don't mess up

Haha I don't think most people even know that these mazes loosely pick up after one another, let alone would be upset at some kind of inconsistency like that.
They wouldn't, the GP wouldn't. But I've seen some HHN fans that are confused as to why/how a Bride Maze would happen when the Bride has been in pieces the last 2 mazes. And my explanation is Igor reassembling her (Pure Speculation).

Like how FMTW follows the end of Monsters. The Bride would follow the end of FMTW.

They wouldn't, the GP wouldn't. But I've seen some HHN fans that are confused as to why/how a Bride Maze would happen when the Bride has been in pieces the last 2 mazes. And my explanation is Igor reassembling her (Pure Speculation).

Like how FMTW follows the end of Monsters. The Bride would follow the end of FMTW.

Have they said anywhere that these mazes are loose sequels to one another? I always interpreted them as new stories inspired by the characters and films.

Even if they are sequels which is totally fine, Frankenstein's Monster is made up of random body parts and the Bride literally has an artificially grown brain haha. I don't think the a character being in pieces previously and then suddenly being whole again is that far fetched in this world.

Have they said anywhere that these mazes are loose sequels to one another? I always interpreted them as new stories inspired by the characters and films.

Even if they are sequels which is totally fine, Frankenstein's Monster is made up of random body parts and the Bride literally has an artificially grown brain haha. I don't think the a character being in pieces previously and then suddenly being whole again is that far fetched in this world.

The Castle in last year's maze was burning via red lighting. Dr. Frankenstein was dead and the Bride was on the table torn to pieces like she was in Monsters. But due to the explosion her face was burned. Igor was drawing the Monsters to each other to fight and was starting the lab back up.

6:23 - 6:56

With that sort of Context and Igor's plan and this continuing story I think Igor would probably reassemble her.

Would be cool to see burnt reassembled Bride scaring people. Maybe some weird Plastic Surgery skin-grafts on her face from Igor "fixing" her.
Some kind of face reconstruction would probably be a bit better than the fairly obvious reused TWDA burn walker mask from last year, even though it was minor that always bugged me a little

Some kind of face reconstruction would probably be a bit better than the fairly obvious reused TWDA burn walker mask from last year, even though it was minor that always bugged me a little

I didn't even realize lol. Hey, reduce and reuse, right?

Yeah something like this to start with, then it gets weirder/more disfigured as it goes on:

1586396099374.png

or maybe this:

1586396138063.png

I was wondering if anyone else ever noticed that.

I think a fair amount of the HHN forum fans have, but we're probably at that point that we've kinda accepted, in the back of our minds, them reusing masks in other properties, kinda like they do other props and set pieces.

I think a fair amount of the HHN forum fans have, but we're probably at that point that we've kinda accepted, in the back of our minds, them reusing masks in other properties, kinda like they do other props and set pieces.
Yeah, I accepted it because it makes sense for them to want to save money on such a minor character in the maze, if it was down to having a live actor or a new mask, I'd generally prefer the former.

Just my perception of things. (IPs only.)

More or less guaranteed: Hill House, Beetlejuice, UCM: Brides
Pretty certain but who knows: The Invisible Man, Billie Eilish, third IP that Legacy knows out but isn't really discussing *or* Texas Chainsaw
Viable rumors that never really took off: Gremlins, Sabrina, and everything else (Conjuring, Candyman, etc.)

Outside of that "mystery" IP -- if it even is a mystery anymore, the ORL thread moves way too fast -- I think we have all of our possible titles laid out for us. It's just a matter of which ones legit. I'm not expecting any major curve balls like Us sorta was last year.

Invisible Man? I would be down for it just because it would almost require them to do some outside-the-box thinking and get creative/experimental. But I doubt it.

I'm seeing a lot of people are actually dismissing The Bride for Hollywood as a concept saying "Oh the Bride was in pieces how would this even work".

Well Igor in last year's maze was one of the reasons Frankenstein faced the Wolfman as he tried to draw them near each other to fight. And he was trying to reboot the lab back up last year while the Bride was there.

Pure speculation but I think the Story will pick up from there. Frankenstein and Wolfman frozen under the castle and Igor reassembling the Bride. And the info from TPU's article suggests her fighting off against the Brides of Dracula which again could be deliberately set up by Igor. And makes sense because Murdy said he wants the Spinoff mazes to be pairs of characters (Frankenstein and Wolfman, Bride of Frankenstein and Brides of Dracula)

Heck yes! Exactly what I was hoping for when rumors of a "Bride" house first came about. Even though I was kinda hoping to get FMWM, this'll totally do.

I wonder if they’ll reuse the comic book aesthetic from creepshow for Sabrina if that actually comes. Maybe for the facade?

Not sure if it's been discussed but the Password maze or what maze will have a password.

Almost 100% (Pure Speculation) Positive it will be Beetlejuice based on this alone...

0:12 "I have a card around here somewhere"

GUYS!

WHAT IS IT?

Posting some of my specs from the Orlando thread

- Invisible Man
- Blumhouse
- The Grudge
- A Quiet Place (IMO this looks closest)

It’s most likely Silence of the Lambs. (The rumor, I mean — no idea how viable it is.) I love it as an IP. Fits like a glove and it’s another ambitious mountain for Murdy to climb. Hope it pans out.

Now, the three originals? *grumbles quietly to self*

MV5BNjNhZTk0ZmEtNjJhMi00YzFlLWE1MmEtYzM1M2ZmMGMwMTU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.