Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Definitely original ! The house I believe is based on it and while it is light on gore, the low production value and disturbing sequences almost make it feel like a snuff film. The reboot is IMO pretty good, but you won't recognize as much in the house.

isnt there a rumor that a girl died and was replaced?

They are accepting sign ups for a social media meet up for September 29th.

Universal Orlando Close Up | Sign up for the Halloween Horror Nights 26 Social Media Meet-Up

wait this is free for media? wow

Last edited:
No, I mean a guide of what to do. Like which house to do first, what offer, etc. I appreciate the thought though.

It's kinda tough this year since there are 2 new house entrances and we don't know the flow. It's also at the point where it's going to be busy pretty much any time you go so whether you start at the Sound Stages or the Tents... You're gonna catch the crowds eventually. Looks like AHS and Chance are going to have the longest waits.... so pick which one you wanna knock out first and go from there.

No, I mean a guide of what to do. Like which house to do first, what offer, etc. I appreciate the thought though.

It's kinda tough this year since there are 2 new house entrances and we don't know the flow. It's also at the point where it's going to be busy pretty much any time you go so whether you start at the Sound Stages or the Tents... You're gonna catch the crowds eventually. Looks like AHS and Chance are going to have the longest waits.... so pick which one you wanna knock out first and go from there.

it also depends because some houses open at 6 30
the tents sometimes open at 6:30, sometimes they block the way to the tents until that time (has happened to me before)
I think a safe bet if you are there at 6 PM would try to do AHS then Exorcist then Ghost town, then walking dead or Chance. then Texas chainsaw etc.
Exorcist and AHS will be the longest waits, I dont know but I think doing those early might be a good idea, it depends.
It also depends if it rains or not.

WESH has been doing a live remote on their morning news today. They covered quite a bit of AHS, then went to Exorcist, and they just talked to Chance.

Question: If it begins to rain do the scareactors in the scarezones leave? I assume they would. Also, the houses stay open right?
I've never been to the event when it was raining , but my weather app says it's going to rain in Orlando during the even time (hopefully for not too long).

Question: If it begins to rain do the scareactors in the scarezones leave? I assume they would. Also, the houses stay open right?
I've never been to the event when it was raining , but my weather app says it's going to rain in Orlando during the even time (hopefully for not too long).
Yes to both of those. With the queues this year if it's raining I would prefer to be in line for AHS since its indoors.

The houses can potentially close if they flood. It doesn't happen often, but it is a possibility.

The houses can potentially close if they flood. It doesn't happen often, but it is a possibility.
Ya, but once at least two houses close in addition to the scare zones being closed for an extended period of time they begin to give "come at a later date for free" tickets at guest services. They won't advertise it, but if you complain they will.

Are you going to be there today for the grand opening?

I can't decide whether to attend the AP event or do a different stay and screen at the front. Anyone have any suggestions? I already have an AP event registration by the way.

Any suggested house routes?

I have had the funniest time reading the earlier pages of this thread.
All the "AHS will never happen" makes me laugh now, because now it's here and it's apparently a great house.
Just some stuff to keep me occupied until Thursday.

What's the deal with 'last entry' into the house lines? If it's a 01:00 finish can you consistently get in line at 12:58, or do they close them earlier based on the current amount in line?

What's the deal with 'last entry' into the house lines? If it's a 01:00 finish can you consistently get in line at 12:58, or do they close them earlier based on the current amount in line?
In HHN 24 and last year, they let us jump in last minute. Last year was Run, and it was empty. But 24 was the Halloween house, which I then waited 40+ minutes for. So I left an hour after closing. I don't know if that's still how they do it.

I can't decide whether to attend the AP event or do a different stay and screen at the front. Anyone have any suggestions? I already have an AP event registration by the way.

Any suggested house routes?
It's too hot today, that's the deciding factor for me. Standing in the sun in Battery park for an hour+ just doesn't seem appealing.

In HHN 24 and last year, they let us jump in last minute. Last year was Run, and it was empty. But 24 was the Halloween house, which I then waited 40+ minutes for. So I left an hour after closing. I don't know if that's still how they do it.

Ya they let you go up until the clock hits closing time. Last year I got out of a house and was running to the last one I wanted to go to and I saw them closing the barricades just as I got in visual sight of the entrance..