Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

When you hear a crazy rumor you assume must be Universal plumbers controlling leaks ... but insiders are predicting a poop-storm and you start looking at other things that back it up and start to think, oh no ... it might be true.

If true, online reaction going to make GMR closing look like Wolfgang Puck's closing.

What I was hearing was not HHN related, now with this I'm wondering what's up. Could we see TWD back or B&T not coming back at HHN?

With B&T confirmed to be happening now...WHAT IS IT. What is so bad that it's gonna drive the community insane. I've heard it from 5 different people now. I'm starting to think a house got cancelled or something, and that's why we're not seeing announcements yet.

I'm starting to think a house got cancelled or something, and that's why we're not seeing announcements yet.

Jack from Shinning is trashing the kitchen in the second set of GIFs. Not saying anything...but that would be a pretty bit punch to the gut.

With B&T confirmed to be happening now...WHAT IS IT. What is so bad that it's gonna drive the community insane. I've heard it from 5 different people now. I'm starting to think a house got cancelled or something, and that's why we're not seeing announcements yet.

I don't know if it's HHN related or general theme park related. Or if there are multiple bad news incoming.

giphy.gif

are there more upcharge houses? shorter hours? Are they closing the Mummy or MIB? The only house going away that would really upset me at this point is The Shining.

Only realistic thing I could see is Uni decided to go all in and is demo'ing Fear Factor for a Ministry of Magic attraction, so no B&T this year.

I know someone will say "But they're clearly getting ready for B&T!" but they also had a house like 75% done in Soundstage 44 and Uni demolished it anyway for Transformers.

Could also be a similar situation and they demolish the Parade Building to get working on Nintendo.

I know someone will say "But they're clearly getting ready for B&T!" but they also had a house like 75% done in Soundstage 44 and Uni demolished it anyway for Transformers.
Only flaw in this theory is that they just overnight last night put up the framework for the B&T sign.

Ooof..if that's the case, hopefully they'd move Ash (or whatever ends up being in there)...

Problem is it's really tough to move what is probably a completed house to a new location (if they even have one) and have it ready in like 4 weeks.

Only flaw in this theory is that they just overnight last night put up the framework for the B&T sign.

Sure, but this is also assuming one hand is communicating with the other.

Sure, but this is also assuming one hand is communicating with the other.
I don't know that's a pretty big deal and a bunch of expensive construction has either just started is about to begin. Not to mention I don't think loss of Fear Factor would result in a loss of B&T, they could just move to Animal Actors or something.