Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can imagine some potential clogging problems at Altars of Horror. Chance's zone last year got clogged pretty good, and that's nothing compared to what's gonna be in this zone. If Freddy or Jason is in there I'll probably end up walking around it XD

I can imagine some potential clogging problems at Altars of Horror. Chance's zone last year got clogged pretty good, and that's nothing compared to what's gonna be in this zone. If Freddy or Jason is in there I'll probably end up walking around it XD

It sounds like this zone may end up being Selfie Hell.

Reactions: MattA
Don't expect anything in this zone that isn't already at the event.
Great announcement. Curious how any of these tie in / relate to the "hook" clue that was discussed here a few weeks back. Or is something else still pending? :)
None of them do. I know something got cut, and I'm fairly certain it was Hook. I'll disclose after the full reveal.

img_20170817_073557-jpg.5128

DSC0091.jpg

DSC0088-1.jpg

Hi everyone! I've been relying on this forum for quality information and discussion for a long time. I've decided to create an account to join in the discussion and share my own excitement. I spend a lot of time on another forum and I appreciate the objectivity and positive vibes from people here!

A few points:

Can't wait for AHS. Not sure why there is so much negativity towards this house, but they did an outstanding job last year. An anthology with wildly changing themes isn't easy to pull off. Asylum.... YES PLEASE!

Like it or not AoV is an incredibly talented show. Judging by crowds last year paying customers felt the same.

I could go on .... we have one of the most iconic classics of all time, farewell to B&T, the announcement today!

It's going to be a great HHN year. I'm not saying there hasn't been some issues and everything is perfect.....but perspective.

Hi everyone! I've been relying on this forum for quality information and discussion for a long time. I've decided to create an account to join in the discussion and share my own excitement. I spend a lot of time on another forum and I appreciate the objectivity and positive vibes from people here!

A few points:

Can't wait for AHS. Not sure why there is so much negativity towards this house, but they did an outstanding job last year. An anthology with wildly changing themes isn't easy to pull off. Asylum.... YES PLEASE!

Like it or not AoV is an incredibly talented show. Judging by crowds last year paying customers felt the same.

I could go on .... we have one of the most iconic classics of all time, farewell to B&T, the announcement today!

It's going to be a great HHN year. I'm not saying there hasn't been some issues and everything is perfect.....but perspective.
Welcome!

Reactions: Joel and HHNSK
This sounds like a really solid year. I'm excited to see The Purge in NY. The first year I attended (25) psychoscareapy really felt chaotic and fun and made me wish I hadn't missed the purge zone the year before.

The FotD sounds really cool. Nice to have a subtle but present theme at the event, I prefer that to a weak icon.

And TrT is of course in the perfect location. I might have to break my personal rule for HHN and get a selfie with Sam.. Hope he's cool with that!

Edit: oh forgot Invasion! After Vamp last year I can see this being a really really fun zone if it's done right! Campy and atmospheric. Maybe they saved those alien tentacles from disaster? (Although maybe it won't fit the theme)

A few points:

Welcome to the IU Forums. :cheers: Agree with you on AoV. We loved it and the crowds were huge and really enthusiastic the three times we stopped to see it.

Reactions: Joel and HHNSK
Pretty excited for the scare zones! Festival of the Deadliest brought back memories of the Festival of the Dead Parade in the late 90s.

Have no idea at all what to expect from the Invasion scarezone though.