Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 152 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Season 6 of AHS started good then became how many people can we kill in a short amount of time. Like Fallow said, mediocre season, but it can make for a great section of the house.

Reactions: MattA
It cant be worse than the non-braned Roanoke house. That thing was awful.

And REALLY smelled like plastic body parts. :p
That house surprisingly served up one of the best scares I've seen on one of my friends. It was his first HHN, first house. I like walking behind newbies to enjoy their reactions first time through. Safe to say he was not expecting scares from above! We still crack up about it to this day:dance:

Reactions: RogueAntilles
That house surprisingly served up one of the best scares I've seen on one of my friends. It was his first HHN, first house. I like walking behind newbies to enjoy their reactions first time through. Safe to say he was not expecting scares from above! We still crack up about it to this day:dance:
That was my very first HHN as well. And the scare from above totally got me!

That encompasses what HHN is all about. While I didn't care for Roanoke that year (minus drums and Wendigo spirit room) any house or scarezone can leave you with a lasting memory you can laugh about forever.

Can't believe it's already haunt season. Time flies. Here's hoping for a full update today!

I'm still waiting for my Giggles & Gore inc scarezone :(
Wasn't that pretty much in Simpsons area during 25?

Why is nobody excited for The Purge scarezone. I saw it at 24 still my all time favorite scarezone. The house was not very good but had a couple good scares.
Why am I not excited for The Purge? Honest opinion? The scare zone from 24 was ok, I guess. It wouldn't rank anywhere near my top HHN zones, though. The house from 25 is easily one of my least favorite houses of all time. And yes, I am aware that it was a last minute haphazard switch - it was really poor regardless. And to top it off, it's coming back both in the streets AND in a house this year. No pun intended, but it's really overkill at this point. I'd much prefer something different.

Why am I not excited for The Purge? Honest opinion? The scare zone from 24 was ok, I guess. It wouldn't rank anywhere near my top HHN zones, though. The house from 25 is easily one of my least favorite houses of all time. And yes, I am aware that it was a last minute haphazard switch - it was really poor regardless. And to top it off, it's coming back both in the streets AND in a house this year. No pun intended, but it's really overkill at this point. I'd much prefer something different.
Maybe if everyone in the zone were cat people? Would that work?

bUj_4D8qc4wy-X9xOviq4CDe6L8=.gif