Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Especially if Zero ends up being Dead Exposure like people on HNN have been speculating; part of me wants to say maybe it’s an Icon house/SZ announcement but this doesn’t really seem like the year an icon fits

If current speculation is to be believed and we’re only getting two originals this year, maybe they figured they’d throw us the bone early to make up for the decrease in original houses?

Reactions: horrornights789
If current speculation is to be believed and we’re only getting two originals this year, maybe they figured they’d throw us the bone early to make up for the decrease in original houses?

Hopefully. If Dead Exposure does end up coming I feel like it would cut out the Romero house, and IIRC Legacy said it was either Zero or another house(not ST) was being built in a SS?

It would be nice if it's some sort of Legendary Truth announcement, or start of a tie-in game or something to get the fans involved. I think they know they fell on their faces with that last year.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit