Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be fair, even the first time they showed up, there was a lot confusion about what clues go together. All of this could likely be for one IP.

But seriously, it’s too early. Even if they have anything, that doesn’t mean it’s happening.

I thought a little different.

"Circle back to the Beginning" and "To the Numbers" is what I looked at.

If you want to count his first tweet being "And letting the horror grow. Will make the fruit more sweet". Doesn't matter. It's either the first or second tweet. Which counting all of them is he has tweeted 91 or 92 times. I'm gonna say 91.

"Circle back to the Beginning" which can refer to his first tweet and he has 91 tweets so the first year of HHN Orlando was 1991. The First Maze at the Event was called "Dungeon of Terror".

This could refer to Dungeon of Terror as a Beast could be found in a Dungeon. Plus the Plot Description is...

"Watch as a full cast of madmen and monsters wreak havoc and mayhem within the walls of the dungeons dark, dark depths."

"Monsters" = Beasts

Two Clubs meaning Madmen and Monsters.

There was a sequel to this Maze in 2006 called "Dungeon of Terror: Retold".

Perhaps I'm stretching but if it isn't that then I don't know what it is.

Reactions: JMalez
I thought a little different.

"Circle back to the Beginning" and "To the Numbers" is what I looked at.

If you want to count his first tweet being "And letting the horror grow. Will make the fruit more sweet". Doesn't matter. It's either the first or second tweet. Which counting all of them is he has tweeted 91 or 92 times. I'm gonna say 91.

"Circle back to the Beginning" which can refer to his first tweet and he has 91 tweets so the first year of HHN Orlando was 1991. The First Maze at the Event was called "Dungeon of Terror".

This could refer to Dungeon of Terror as a Beast could be found in a Dungeon. Plus the Plot Description is...

"Watch as a full cast of madmen and monsters wreak havoc and mayhem within the walls of the dungeons dark, dark depths."

"Monsters" = Beasts

Two Clubs meaning Madmen and Monsters.

There was a sequel to this Maze in 2006 called "Dungeon of Terror: Retold".

Perhaps I'm stretching but if it isn't that then I don't know what it is.

That makes sense; his tweets lately have been so vague it’s hard to narrow down what they mean

I think I figured out the Ifrits tweet from Thanksgiving; it might be Halloween. At the beginning of when he came back this year, he focused on the number 11, and the upcoming Halloween movie is the 11th in the franchise. The day a body was frozen could reference the ending of the original Halloween, and the joining of the two clubs might mean Blumhouse and Universal uniting to distribute the film. Idk, but either way Halloween is most likely coming

Last year i got caught up in what was/wasn’t appearing at HHN.

Not doing it this year. Don’t care when they make their announcements.

Baring an unprecedented face plant the event will be excellent. I am going and spending a boat load of $$$$. Will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.

Reactions: Joel
Sounds familiar

dr-house-do-i-get-bonus-points-if-i-act-as-i-care-animated-gif.gif

So yeah, Nintendo thread proved I'm bad at riddles. Another gift from Santa, spoiler tagging it even tho this will surely be public knowledge months in advance of event ... two confirmed IPs for 2018:

Stranger Things. (No shock here.)

Freddy Krueger (fingers crossed for Dream Warriors, but no idea which movie(s))

Obviously I expect there to be more IPs but the fact these already being worked on suggests these will be the "spotlight" houses.

So yeah, Nintendo thread proved I'm bad at riddles. Another gift from Santa, spoiler tagging it even tho this will surely be public knowledge months in advance of event ... two confirmed IPs for 2018:

Obviously I expect there to be more IPs but the fact these already being worked on suggests these will be the "spotlight" houses.
confirmed in what sense? insiders have said those are the ones being built crurently aka tent houses?

I'm cautiously optimistic about Stranger Things. At worst, it'll be like AVP and The Shining where it's a great walkthrough but not a scary house. They need to be veeeeery careful not to use too many puppets.

NOES..... eh. It feels weird that I can't muster much excitement for this. Freddy vs Jason was a fantastic house, but this feels too soon. Maybe I'll be more excited closer to the event?

Have you heard anything about AHS returning?

They're not building anything yet. They're literally still striking houses from this year.

I don't care that they contracted designers two months ago to start working on locked IPs, it's still too early to start discussing it.

Gut tells me that they'll try to get IT, but if they can't they'll do an all seven seasons mashup of AHS (they'll have Cult in some capacity, of course). I expect Stranger Things and Halloween Returns, as well as new NOES. Could go either way with how many originals they have (3 or 4). I'm very glad the newcomers to the event brought in by the IPs are finally taking notice of the originals. :)