Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So what scenes could be potentially used if 1990’s IT comes? Only one I can think of is the Spider

Blood balloon library.

And there’s no way they’re doing 1990’s It. If they don’t get the rights to 2017, It ain’t happening.

Conjuring is the strongest contender for next year now that the rights are cleared up. They already have a lot of the “resources” needed for the house.

Wow. Not even 2018 yet and we already likely know about 2/3 of the line up next year.

-The Conjuring
-Nightmare in Elm Street
-Halloween
-It
-Trick r Treat?
-AHS?

If all of those are coming, that leaves only two slots for originals. I have a hard time seeing that being the originals were a big hit this year. I feel like AHS has already exhausted all of its resources, so I could see that get scrapped for a third original.

As successful as the Trick r Treat scarezone was, I can’t see them turning it down as a house. No way.

EDIT: Had TrT in my list twice for some reason. Duh.

Last edited:
Wow. Not even 2018 yet and we already likely know about 2/3 of the line up next year.

-The Conjuring
-Trick-or-Treat
-Nightmare in Elm Street
-Halloween
-It
-Trick r Treat?
-AHS?

If all of those are coming, that leaves only two slots for originals. I have a hard time seeing that being the originals were a big hit this year. I feel like AHS has already exhausted all of its resources, so I could see that get scrapped for a third original.

As successful as the Trick r Treat scarezone was, I can’t see them turning it down as a house. No way.

Trick r Treat was in that list twice, just want to let you know. That’s 3 originals and potentially a 4th if they wanted to add a new house. Also for AHS, they’re probably gonna do a solo Cult house in a smaller house location than a SS since Cult won’t take up much space

-The Conjuring
-Nightmare in Elm Street
-Halloween
-It
-Trick r Treat?
-AHS?

EDIT: Had TrT in my list twice for some reason. Duh.
They’re really far ahead of the game for 2018 - like six months ahead of the normal schedule. At least two (probably three) IPs were locked in August. Designers were getting contracted in October.

And your list is missing one.

I’d expect at least three originals. There’s a good chance (and argument) for four.

So wait TrT won’t return to be a house? That sucks. So Legacy, for the last IP is it a Modern or classic property? They seem to be trying really hard to make 2018 a fan favorite year

Reactions: Freak
So wait TrT won’t return to be a house? That sucks. So Legacy, for the last IP is it a Modern or classic property? They seem to be trying really hard to make 2018 a fan favorite year
Yeah. I meant “sense.” And that list is missing the obvious one.

I haven’t seen a full locked line-up. Just consistent stuff from various sources. That’s either the echo chamber working, or something valid.

There APPEARS to be a specific “vibe” in everything that feels more deliberate than anything from the last ten years. It if happens the way I could see it happening, it has A&D’s fingerprints all over it.

Yeah. I meant “sense.” And that list is missing the obvious one.

I haven’t seen a full locked line-up. Just consistent stuff from various sources. That’s either the echo chamber working, or something valid.

There APPEARS to be a specific “vibe” in everything that feels more deliberate than anything from the last ten years. It if happens the way I could see it happening, it has A&D’s fingerprints all over it.

Hmmm.... got any more hints? Part of me wants to say The Thing since it fits in with the 80’s nostalgia that appears to fit in with IT & Stranger Things but that doesn’t make as much sense. Also, with The Conjuring do you think it would be in a tent again or could get the SS treatment. Side note but praying for a Nightengales or Cataconvs sequel for 28

That...resonates well with some stuff I've gathered over the past night.

Both Hollywood and Orlando seem to have it very much on a better level this year, more than previously that I can see, and that I am fascinated to see what Murdy and Aiello has en-store for the event next year in both of their departments, for different reasons.

Reactions: horrornights789
Unless a 2 park layout is used, I think the soundstages will be completely IPs:

SS21: The Conjuring (megahouse; I can't see them reusing Hive's layout)
SS22: It
SS24A: Nightmare on Elm Street
SS24B: Stranger Things
Tent 1: Original
Tent 2: Halloween
MIB Tent: American Horror Story: Cult
Parade/Shrek/Mummy (depends what's still standing): Originals

Reactions: horrornights789
Unless a 2 park layout is used, I think the soundstages will be completely IPs:

SS21: The Conjuring (megahouse; I can't see them reusing Hive's layout)
SS22: It
SS24A: Nightmare on Elm Street
SS24B: Stranger Things
Tent 1: Original
Tent 2: Halloween
MIB Tent: American Horror Story: Cult
Parade/Shrek/Mummy (depends what's still standing): Originals

A Conjuring megahouse would be amazing, and it would allow them to include more scenes from Annabelle, Annabelle Creation(which could be its own Maze tbh), maybe a few scenes in the Warren’s house, and some scenes from The Nun. Hopefully they take that route. Also, since they built a new parade building what are the chances of possibly two houses in the parade buildings?